• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB w/Colorado plates in Hawaii

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
I spotted this sweet uncut 77 in Kaneohe this morning, it had Colorado plates.

Anybody know anything about this rig? Colorado members?
Maybe a member here?

Attachments

• DSC07585.jpg
    DSC07585.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC07586.jpg
    DSC07586.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 95

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If they ain't a member, better introduce them to the site.. ;)

Nice looking un cut

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
hmmm..

That has to be strange to see another states licence plate in Hawaii...

How do you get an automobile over there? Cargo ship? I bet that costs a mint.

Based on your post about UPS costs it may cost more than the car is worth...

Greg

sriha

Could be military. I had a friend in the marines and she was allowed to keep her WI plates even though her base was in CA.

Idaho_Marine

I have base stickers on both my vehicles. Maybe it is different for other services but Marines and Navy use base decals.

leander77

Loc.
Leander, Tx
Cool. My EB is came from Hawaii! Story from the PO's wife (he is deceased) is that they bought it in Honolulu when he was stationed there on the base. It still had the Hawaii military stickers on it when I bought it from her. It then spent some time in the Phillipines and then to California for a few years. They supposedly drove it to the east coast and back once from there. Then the move to Dripping springs Texas where it was his daily driver. Later retired to deer lease duty and then parked to melt under the oak tree. That's when I bought it, drug it home to Leander, Texas and am bringing it back to life.