• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ebay bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

muladesigns1

Loc.
Goodyear AZ
Just ask Mula, I'm sure he can get them done better, faster and cheaper than most anyone else on this list! ;D

Boy, it sounds like you are really butt hurt over this.
have you also bitshed out the other bunch of people who agreed with my opinion? or are you just hellbent on coming at my direction?
And yes out here in AZ EB sell as projects for as little as 2K, No im not a kelly Blue Book authority, I just know what the market is in my town.

I also never mentioned doing anything cheaper then anyone else. I answered your questions about my shop rate.
All ive been saying from the begining is that for the money, I didn,t think it to be a great job worth the expense put towards it. Again, FOR THE MONEY SPENT. It is a so so job. Sorry if you are mad at that statement, but it is what it is. Not everyone will agree on what they like. I don't take offense to that i don't know why you do. maybe you feel you have more to prove then I do, i don't know.
So what exactly is the reason for you to feel the need to keep after me out of all the other NEGATIVE statements, which were quite a few by the way.for this rig is beyond me. anyway, I said what I feel and If you don't agree or your butt hurt over the whole thing, sorry, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

muladesigns1

Loc.
Goodyear AZ
maybe i missed it, but id like to see some of your work.....

I guess you did miss it.
I, as well as MANY OTHERS on this thread mentioned that "for the money".
The Bronco on EBAY should have been more special looking.
and looking at it, it just blended in the croud of other Broncos.
Thats it, thats all that was said.
Im really not into getting into a pissing contest with every member on here.
Sorry but ive better things to do with my time.

rednck21

I guess you did miss it.

theres nothing to miss....you dont have any pics of your work in this thread...?

that rig is worth every bit of 30k. how can you not think it stands out? just because its not yellow with purple skulls painted on the hood or something doesnt mean it doesnt stand out. you should appreciate it for what it is and not for what its not;)

Last edited:

Broncitis

MEB Founder
theres nothing to miss....you dont have any pics of your work in this thread...?

that rig is worth every bit of 30k. how can you not think it stands out? just because its not yellow with purple skulls painted on the hood or something doesnt mean it doesnt stand out. you should appreciate it for what it is and not for what its not;)

That's just it, some of the nicest (IMO) street rods and other customs are not all that flashy with airbrushed flames, murals, etc. That is NOT the look that the customer wanted. I tried many times to talk him into adding some Bronco Special Decor Stripes, but he refused, wanting it clean and simple even down to the black wheels. It was sort of the Bronco equilivalancy of minimalist design but full off road capability and function.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I guess you did miss it.
I, as well as MANY OTHERS on this thread mentioned that "for the money".
The Bronco on EBAY should have been more special looking.
and looking at it, it just blended in the croud of other Broncos.
Thats it, thats all that was said.
Im really not into getting into a pissing contest with every member on here.
Sorry but ive better things to do with my time.

Mula and other "experts" in this thread:

I also see lots of things about most rigs that I look at that I would have likely done different, but I pretty much always try to look for things I do like rather than focus on what I do not.

The reason I called Mula out is simple. He insinuates he's as expert since he does this (or something?) as a buisness and claims he could not sleep at night for churing out such a piece at that price. He claims it just blends in. Well, to him it may. But I have taken that rig all across the country (literally, aloing with two of our stockers and a frineds streached trail rig) and although it does not blind you with neon paint or chrome, it did seem to attract intersted and positive comments from hundreds of people who have looked at it at the various shows and events we took it to. Therefore, to have some keyboard jocky post comments on somethig he has never seen up close or knows little about is just silly BS IMO.

When I know what is spent just in hard parts for a build and someone claims the customer paid way too much without really knowing what was in the rig or seeing it in person, it is just annoying because there are many on these forums who are fairly new to Broncos or auto customization or restoration in general and they take words from these "experts" as fact. maybe Hanson will sell Mula a front bumper for $400, but they charged us $1200 or so.

I do not take it personally (and my butt is fine, but thanks for your concern about my ass Mula ?:? ;D ) and have nothing to prove to any other "experts" on this forum or others. I know and respect many within and outside the Bronco community who own, build or have built top level vehicles (including multiple Pebble Beach and Amiela Island Concours winners) and when I get compliments from these folks, it really does not matter what someone hiding behind a keyboard half way across the country who really knows nothing of this vehicle (or maybe even Broncos in general) thinks or cares to post to try to bolster their self confidence or ego.

BTW, the ebay description was from the 2nd owner who did not appear to know a lot about the truck other than a few things he had done (swapped in a more powerfull crate motor, exhaust, switched out the STC for a Bestop, etc).

Bottom line to Mula and other "haters" out there. Put your money where your mouth is, otherwise everyone sees your posts for what they are. Rambling BS with a tinge of insecurity or jealousy.

Post up pics of your best work and include details, build sheets, parts and labor costs, etc. Also, let us know where your work has been showcased to what special awards you have won or achieved with them (local VFD/Rotary Club type car shows do not count! ;) )

I have a 12+ page spreadsheet on this build that I need to dig out to send to the new owner who has requested it (The "sucker, looser, dumbass" or whatever other wonderful terms of endearment some of you used for the buyer %) is in Iraq and has not picked it up yet).

Don't get me wrong, you do not HAVE to spend big money to have a Bronco to enjoy. I've had some of the most fun in the last few years in a rusty 1976 trail beater I paid $350 for!

However, if you do want one that is truly like new with every single component being restored/customized, modified or replaced (complete rebuilt engine/drivetrain, interior, exterior, electriacal, suspension, all new glass, rubber, trim, etc.) it gets very expensive very fast, especially if you are paying $30-$60 per hour for someone else to do it all.

In parting, I'd simply ask that some of you focus more on your own work and projects than others since nothing constuctive will come from the latter. :)

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
Sorry I didn't like your exhaust and steering wheel. Now I feel like an ass! :(

Just for the record, my exhaust has more leaks in it than the Titanic and my steering wheel almost fell off the other day.

This is no joke, I have a whole in my headers so big that at night you can see the flames shooting out of it right on the spark plug. You could light a cigerette off my headers. It's on my list of "things-to-do".

But I love her and she gets looks everywhere I go. ;D

muladesigns1

Loc.
Goodyear AZ

OK Dumbass, i did say the rig was worth 30K. If your gonna get your ass into something you should know what the hell you are talking about.:mad:

proanglerh1

Loc.
Norwich
Ive seen this one driving around. it has all the right parts. Its just not much of an eye catcher with the dark dull colors.

muladesigns1

Loc.
Goodyear AZ
Ive seen this one driving around. it has all the right parts. Its just not much of an eye catcher with the dark dull colors.

I agree with you, it is a nice rig.
But a few haters on here love to start arguements with people for there opinions.
I do think for the money invested the owner could have(should have) gotten a better finish in the bodywork department. I mean, if you can spot flaws in a photo, (which are known to actually hide them) then I think not enough attention was paid to the overall finish.
i am not claiming to be a Bronco or any other vehicle Guru.
I just stated the obvious, by the looks of the photos. Mechanically, it seems like a nice vehicle. I also never mentioned it needing custom paintwork. personally, I like either a solid metallic color or two tones myself. The airbrush was done on my rig to advertise my capabilities, and in that photo it wasnt even finished, but I didnt get a photo of it completed. I am usually to busy getting the work done on a timely manner that I dont take many pics. maybe a before one or two during and a finished. I dont hide behind a keyboard, my shop is open to the public here in AZ and anyone can stop by (by appointment only) and check out the quality of my work. I am concerned about whats coming in my door, not by what someone half way across the country thinks. It dosent put money in my pocket.
I asume we are done arguing?

Last edited:

rednck21

I just checked this on ebay (again). And some proud Dumbass paid 30K for a vehicle that is worth no more then 15-20 tops.

you said it was worth 30k? thats funny...i could have sworn i read otherwise in here%) maybe you should reconsider what you've gotten your ass into:-* you say you built your jeep for 5K?? well no wonder...a yj with a 350 and a 4 inch lift%) youd be stupid to have more than 5k in it. im just going to assume your a complete idiot until i see something other than a lifted yj with a maaco paint job...

muladesigns1

Loc.
Goodyear AZ
you said it was worth 30k? thats funny...i could have sworn i read otherwise in here%) maybe you should reconsider what you've gotten your ass into:-* you say you built your jeep for 5K?? well no wonder...a yj with a 350 and a 4 inch lift%) youd be stupid to have more than 5k in it. im just going to assume your a complete idiot until i see something other than a lifted yj with a maaco paint job...
guess not! theres always one more whos gotta get there 2 cents worth even though they are not even involved! The original comment was towards the fact that the guy paid as much as he did and got the quality he got. I also said if he paid less then he got a good job for the money!

Now do you understand what it is you are reading and blindly commenting about?

how you got involved in this conversation is beyond me. I dont remember anyone asking you to get involved in the conversation.
oh and by the way, the jeep had more then the 2 items you listed. and as far as a maaco paint job goes. this paintjob is what got my business started 5 years ago and has been running nice ever since.:cool:

And as far as im concerned im done with this conversation. Your name obviously says it all, And there is no arguing with that. I will not bother any further with this waste of time.
BYE

Last edited:

muladesigns1

Loc.
Goodyear AZ
bye the way, its so noble of you to stick up for your boyfriend like your doing, but im sure he can handle himself. theres really no need for you to get involved anymore.

muladesigns1

Loc.
Goodyear AZ
Hey guys, it isnt getting anywhere here, just let it die and move on.

your rite Tito, i am just defending myself, nothing wrong with that.
i didnt want to get it as far as it did, but when posts keep getting directed at me I feel I should respond. and yes, I am done;D

Status
Not open for further replies.