• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EFI PCV Valve screen

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Down this hole below the PCV valve, I believe there is supposed to be a screen / Basket. I believe it is supposed help reduce the oil getting sucked into the intake manifold. I have never had the screen/basket for it. Is this going to be a dealer only item? I don't see it on any of my local parts stores web sited or on the Summit site. I'm not even exactly sure what it looks like.

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 25

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I've seen it at some of the chain parts stores. Looks like a wad of steel wool in a basket.

ransil

Bronco Guru
PCV Filter Purolator Part No. B15231
PCV Grommet Dorman Part No. 42327
PCV Valve Purolator Part No. PV98C

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I recently changed my gaskets and the instructions showed the filter basket, but gave no part numbers and I couldn't find anything online...thanks Randy!!

sent using taaaaapatalk...

ransil

Bronco Guru
check the "help" rack for the grommet, the grommets do fit like crap If Ford still sell them it maybe better to spend a little extra for it.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GROMMET- F7CZ-6A892-AA Ford list of $10.98
CRANKCASE FILTER- FA-1068 Ford list of $6.58

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Yeah - mine flew out after some ether and I never put it back in. Should I have put that back in?

rdanford

Got mine at OReilly's off 47th and US34....called them and they had it there the next day for under $5

OP
OP
casadejohnson

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I think I found a photo of it online. I actually have a good grommet, It's just not in my photo. Thanks for the part numbers. I wasn't sure what it was actually called so that I could search for it.