• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Efi Swap Help!

abromer

I have a bronco that has been sitting in a garage for over a year with a 5.0 efi sitting next to it. Does anyone know of anybody who would do this swap for me without costing me a arm and a leg. I would be more than willing to help and I would love to do it myself but I do not have the knowledge to do something like this. I have done a ton of work to this thing and it has never even seen a trail much less payment in years! I am located in denver.

Thanks

Aaron

OP
OP
A

abromer

Thanks for the offer but I need to find someone a little closer to denver!

73bronco

Where about in denver? I am in Arvada and although I have never done this conversion I know I have the skills needed. Let me know!

COBlu77

Loc.
Arvada, CO
I'd be happy to come by and see what you have going. Send me a PM with contact info.

I'm not looking for pay, just to give you advice and maybe a hand from someone who's done it twice.