• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Electic ignition

G

Well hey guys and some gals im back i got s q for you the old point style distubuters took very littel water to kill it how much would it take if i got stock distruture and flame thrower ignitoin thanks guys<br><br><br> corby

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
I can't answer your question, but I have seen you post on this site many times, and I would like to offer an invitation to join the site and participate in the Bronco brotherhood(or sisterhood....ladies). All questions and opinions/answers allow all of us to keep the Bronco alive.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
First off, let me encourage you to become a member Corn Dog. It's free, it's fun, it's easy to become one and you may get better responses too.<br><br>But I think it will take about the same amount of water if I understand you correctly. What you can do, is get a rubber cover that goes over your distributor that will help keep water out. Make sure your wires have good tight boots on them and that will help.