• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

engine appearance preference poll

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
Me personally, I like a clean engine and compartment with little chrome, on my bronco at least ;) On my hotrod truck its a different story, polished and chrome looks good as long as it has the power to back it up. ;D

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
I like a little chrome, valve covers, air cleaner cover, dipstick and tube, but the rest painted factory colors, also like the engine compartment painted a brighter color to help see better in tighter places, mine is silver.

G

Nicly painted (Ford colors of course) and meticulously, white glove clean. ;D

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
Even though my Vote is different than the way my engine bay is currently, Some day it will be the way I'd like to see it.<br><br><br>Neat and Clean. ;D

76Broncofromhell

Bronco Totalitarian
Loc.
Reno, NV
Everytime I cleaned under the hood something went wrong! <br>1st time: PS hose burst sending ATF everywhere<br>2nd time: Radiator (my brand new 4 core) blew a core and everything was green after that.<br>3rd time: Auto tranny line cracked, mixed ATF and Antifreeze<br>4th time: overflow tube came loose, more Antifreeze<br><br>Now, finally the whole thing is clean.... for now

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D My air cleaner is chrome also my steering shaft the valve covers are fact. ford alum. fined and all is ford blue. ;D ;D ;D Bill 8) ::) :p

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
i likes em perdy. with nos and blowers.<br><br>Really, i think a block that clean looking with shiney parts attached looks very nice.