• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Engine Work

SloppyDawg71

Loc.
Cedartown, GA
I am in the process of getting my "new" to me 351w I am going to rebuild it and put in a new cam and all that good stuff. Any suggestions as to where I could find a good rebuild kit as complete as possible for a decent price?

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
:D :D :D Also you can look at PAW and Speedway they both sell complete kits. Make sure you get a RV typ cam and not a race typ good luck and have fun.%) %) %) Bill %) :cool: ;D

slcpunk

Loc.
The WB, UTAH
paw is good. Talk to your machinist... they might not have the best price but atleast you know you are getting the right stuff.

cj54

Try northernautoparts.com they have good parts and decent prices.

ugly74

Bronco abuser
I'll get a number for PAW tomorrow. they've got rebuild kits up the wazoo. just about any type of build you're looking for. and for relatively cheap, to boot.