• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Explorer 5.0 TorqueMaster Headers

Wellspro

Loc.
Southcentral Alaska
My 1998 Explorer 5.0 engine that I am swapping into my Bronco came with a fairly new set of TorqueMaster Headers. These headers reportedly improve horsepower and gas mileage. Anyone with knowledge if they fit into a 73 Bronco 4x4 - C4 please let me know.

Thanks,
WP

Attachments

• IMG_2115.jpg
    IMG_2115.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 62

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those headers are for the explorer5.0 I’n an explorer and I thought cost around 700 bucks don’t know if they fit but you could sell them and get bronco specific ones. I think even if they fit they would take up a lot of space in the engine compartment

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Those have been out of production for years, I was on the Explorer forum looking for some 5.0 engine info a while back and there were people looking to buy them.

Best thing to do would be replace them with Bronco Hut headers, which are made by Sanderson to fit the GT40P heads and the Bronco chassis.