• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Explorer power steering fluid reservoir

OP
OP
fvb100

fvb100

Do you have any pictures of the coolant overflow tank? I was going to order one but have not seen how they look or fit. Thanks

Coolant or power steering?

This is what Jaime send me. He is finishing my PS reservoir

b63feff61c5e3fceec7978ef247b41a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Looking for pictures of an installation to see what it looks like for the coolant recovery tank he makes. Thanks

OP
OP
fvb100

fvb100

Looking for pictures of an installation to see what it looks like for the coolant recovery tank he makes. Thanks

I have not seen that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Thanks, I was asking 904 Bronco as he said he did a few of them.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know if these PS reservoirs are still available? I emailed on Monday and have not heard back, but it's just been a couple days.

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know if these PS reservoirs are still available? I emailed on Monday and have not heard back, but it's just been a couple days.
He isn't fast at responses. He had some health complications as well. I hope he is doing ok.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Jaime never responded to my last email over a year ago. Covid gave him some lingering after affects. He made great stainless PS reservoirs and Rad overflow tanks. I would buy another set just to have them on the shelf... But like I said, no reply from my last email and I don't want to pester him. Let us know if he replies and what his status is. Thanks, Doug