• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Explorer serpentine/ intake/ heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
SOLD Everything is sold. Thanks to everyone for helping fund my buildI have two complete Explorer serpentine setups, from the timing cover to the fan, alternator, A/C compressor, P/S pump, with all bolts and the belt. $250 plus shipping.

Also two Explorer intakes, complete with injectors, fuel rails, bolts, and throttle body. $150 plus shipping.

Attachments

• PC090353.JPG
    PC090353.JPG
    227.4 KB · Views: 392
  • PC090354.JPG
    PC090354.JPG
    238.6 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Intakes are all gone, I will have more in January.

Still have two serpentine setups.

Hal9000

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Flagstaff, AZ
Shoot me a line when you get more intakes in Jan. I'm only two hours away and might be interested enough to drive down and pick one up.

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Shoot me a line when you get more intakes in Jan. I'm only two hours away and might be interested enough to drive down and pick one up.

You are on the list, I'll PM when they are available.

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Open to trades, local only.

I need a rollbar, 435 to d20 adapter, big bearing 9", 35" tires.

blakerj10

Loc.
Gillette
Pedestrian...

Got the goods from the FedEx today. Awesome. Everything looks perfect. All packed nice and tight. Parts in great shape right down to the theromostat!

Thanks a bunch.

Blake

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Pedestrian...

Got the goods from the FedEx today. Awesome. Everything looks perfect. All packed nice and tight. Parts in great shape right down to the theromostat!

Thanks a bunch.

Blake

Glad to hear you got it all safe and sound. It's all labeled, but if you have any questions, let me know.
Thanks, Kurt

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Back for round two. I have three intakes and serpentine setups available. Pricing remains the same.

Miker

Bronco Guru
Still a relative newbie, can the intakes and serpetine setups work with a '94 roller 351W??? If so, are there many mods to be done to make it work? The motor was pulled and the guy just cut up most of the electrical crap to get it out.

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
The serpentine setup can be used but requires some modification due to the different balance of the 351 and 302. The upper intake can be used on the 351 lower intake with an adapter plate from BC Broncos.

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Sold out, thank you to everyone that purchased.

I can still come up with more if there is interest, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.