• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Explorer serpentine/ intake/ heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
I'd be interested. What kind of mods need to be done to install the serp setup on a 351W?

Also, isn't the Explorer upper intake compatable with a Lightning lower intake? The intake has the round holes on top rather than square like the trucks, correct? I'm just checking, because I thought I could run the 351W "GT40" lower with the Explorer upper?

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
I'd be interested. What kind of mods need to be done to install the serp setup on a 351W?

Also, isn't the Explorer upper intake compatable with a Lightning lower intake? The intake has the round holes on top rather than square like the trucks, correct? I'm just checking, because I thought I could run the 351W "GT40" lower with the Explorer upper?

The serp setup can be used on the 351 but requires having the harmonic balancer rebalanced from 50oz to 28oz.

Yes the Explorer upper intake is bolt up compatible with the Lightning lower intake.
I do have upper intakes available seperate.

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
The Lightning lowers are pretty pricey, so I may go with an aftermarket intake. I haven't decided yet.

Would you sell a serp setup without the AC compressor? I don't intend to run A/C and it would save on shipping.

Oh, and is the explorer waterpump reverse outlet from the Bronco? I think that's all the questions for now;D

luke_hopper

is it still 150 for upper and lower, MAF rails and injectors? are the fuel rail return style? does the lower manifold accept the ACT sensor? And what color are the injectors, Im local and can pick up.
Thanks
luke

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
is it still 150 for upper and lower, MAF rails and injectors? are the fuel rail return style? does the lower manifold accept the ACT sensor? And what color are the injectors, Im local and can pick up.
Thanks
luke

It is still $150 for the upper and lower, throttle body, cover plate, and all hardware. Factory fuel rail is non return with white 14# (I think) injectors.
I do have one return style fuel rail, Mustang, and one set of orange #19 injectors $20. No MAF sensor included in this sale. I will have to check if the lower is ACT compatible.
You have mail.

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
One complete intake avail includes return fuel rails and 19# injectors $150 + shipping

One complete serpentine setup available $250 + shipping

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Two intakes available complete with return style fuel rails and 19# orange injectors $150 + shipping
Two serps available $250 + shipping

OP
OP
Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
I only have one serpentine setup left.

I do have three complete Explorer EFI intakes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.