• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Explorer Serpentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyShackelfor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Centerville, TN
Complete Explorer serp setup without an alternator. I can throw one in for a couple dollars more. Both brackets, steering pump, water pump, timing cover, balancer, etc...

If you want the AC pump, it is free but it will make shipping a tad higher because of the added weight.

Thanks

I also have extra parts in case you have a partial set. Here is some of my parts. Fans and other parts not pictured.

Attachments

• IMG-20110302-00002.jpg
    IMG-20110302-00002.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 897
Last edited:

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I could use a fan assembly and a ps pump and res assy. If you have the parts how much to 49221?

Henry

sh94558

Explorer serp setup

Rusty, got the parts - thanks for the quick delivery! This will be great when I rebuild the 351W.

shonivey

can you figure shipping to 30039 for a full setup minus the ac
thanks,
Shon

Jake72

Loc.
Bayview
Interested in the serp setup... it will work on 351W or 302 right? How much to zipcode 53202? Thanks, Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.