• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Explorer wire harness rebuild

NJBronco

I've got my 2000 explorer 302 all rebuilt on the stand. I'm now looking to rebuild the harness. Looks like I will need all 8 injector plugs since the clips are Mia. My question is what are the two big square bulk connectors. I didn't label them. My bad. Obviously I know the ecu connector. The one connector I have had what looks like to be 3 O2 sensors on it and a few other connectors. So I'm assuming the other bulk connector is the trans?

I have the wire diagram that I need from efiguy so I can trace them all. When I pull the wires I don't need out of the ecu what do you do with the hole to seal them. I'm assuming the unused bulked is for connecting to the firewall and goes into to the fuse box in the cabin and connects to the check engine light and obdii port and such. I forgot to pull the inside connector. Whoops.

I can't seem to locate the oil level plug that connects to the side of the oil pan either is that not on the engine harness?

OP
OP
N

NJBronco

Found the oil level plug Was on my alternator cable in another box. So now I just need to figure out the bulkheads.

OP
OP
N

NJBronco

I've found some diagrams and stuff but still no real info on sealing up holes from removed wires