• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Factory Burnt Orange Seats

j14mish

Does anyone know where the original burnt orange seats for a 1973 Orange/Orange Bronco Explorer might be for sale or available?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I have a passenger and a rear and the orange plastic back panel, hinge covers, arm rests and door panels for this. The drivers side was so torn up I sold it for parts, but kept the unique pieces so any other seat could be make into one with the correct fabrics.

I also have a roll of the original fabric and vinyl to recover two front and one rear.

$350 for the two seats, hinge covers and back panel. $150 for the door panels and arm rests, $550 for the material (about 4.5 yards total), or $900 for all of it.

Send me a PM if interested.