• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Factory Full Size 3/4 ton

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Interesting. Too bad it looks like it got the F250 TTB front end. It would have been nice on something custom to see a Dana 60.

OP
OP
frenchy

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yea would have been nice if they would have put a 60 up front. You could always add one!!:)

N747JB

I was going to point that out too, an F26 body code is a regular cab F250 4X4.
Lots of conversion companies in the 80's and 90's doing all kinds of tricks, Centurion was the biggest, made everything from dually trucks to 4 door Broncos on 250 crew cab chassis. They even made a screwed up "Hauler" used an E350 cutaway van chassis, added a back seat area and a fiberglass pickup bed!:eek:
It's not a factory vehicle, either - it's an aftermarket mod. The VIN clearly shows it left Ford as an F250; not a Bronco. Compare the VIN in that auction to this caption:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Sorry But I really like it.. If it's been here since 1990 it ok for me.
.. Several years ago I was down in Old Mexico hunting and I SAW A Mexikin truck it too said it was an F250 Bronco but it had 6 lugs and it also had 3 doors ..2 on driver side and 1 on the pass side ..Man I think the 3door would be a neat Bronco too have.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Also this week end I was our local post office and saw a E250 OR E350 don't remember but it was a huge van . Brother Running Buddie & I were together we both were in AH.
It was 4x4 with about 33 if not larger. It had 4 doors an big tilt rack in the rear bumper hitch. It had an overhead rack ..and a Diesel motor & auto trans. Man that was one more rig.

OP
OP
frenchy

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Guess I shouldn't have put factory in the header. What I meant was it was sold thru a ford dealership but was made by magnum motor coach company. Still a neat bronco!

frenchy

Bronco Biff

Contributor
...i was eyeballin that too........63k miles, 460........right up my alley!!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I saw another ride that fits in with this conversation .. A few days ago at a gas station I saw a Ford Excursion . Diesel .. big set of tires and lifted even more than an Excursion normally is..Man that was a nice ride.