• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY factory master cylinder to prop valve lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyv87

I’m looking for the original factory brake line from master cylinder to either prop valve or H block. The ones I’m looking for are the ones that are metal ends with rubber hose in the middle (see pic below). If I can find a pair in good usable condition that would be good but if not I may be able to have them reproduced locally.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mattyv87

mattyv87

Hey, thanks for the reply. I do agree about the rubber deteriorating. My main reason for wanting to find the original ones is to try to have them reproduced so a set of originals would be good to take measurements from.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tasker may have an original set from one of the rigs he just drug home.

Status
Not open for further replies.