• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

:( ---Fallen Warrior Project ..NO GOOD .... :(

Go Tac

Loc.
Sparks
Who is or will be the point of contact? Who will keep the group up to date with posts and pictures? We'll need another to manage the Paypal account, and someone to manage the influx of parts, etc. I'm sure this is being done behind the scene, just please keep us informed. We are ready to roll!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Jim, i will pay the shipping on the c-4 out there if it comes to that. I was telling my wife about this project and she was amazed at the generorsity of the guys on here. I'm a proud member....anyone that can whip up a cool image and get these decals off the ground?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i'm still looking for someone to open a paypal account if anyone is up to this please speak up. i really want to start this project

I will volunteer the use of mine and volunteer to manage it, report income/outlays, use it to buy parts to direct ship when neded, wire money to those doing the heavy lifting, etc.. It's a business account and therefore audited and part of my company bookkeeping system.

But its not hard to get one set up specifically for this project..if someone wants to do that.

Let me know..

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
There's a cheap Bronco C4 on craigslist in Phoenix, that might be easier to get to Albuturkey than from somewhere back east....

Any updates on Where this will be done? I offered to do it here, and I have access to a paint booth locally, but I never heard back from Trailnut.

777mechanic

Loc.
centennial colorado
ok so far i have grafico & grunt going to look at the truck this saturday and take pictures . as of right now the truck is coming to colorado , still working out getting it here but shouldn't be a problem. the biggest problem is getting someone to setup paypal account so i've also started that today . hopefully someone will email me with help account i'm not go with setting up theses things . i've have lots of email about parts , once the pictures are here we can make a list of whats needed . as for donations please be patient this is not my area , so it's going to take a while . eric from painless said he would help with a link once it's setup . thanks mike

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
the biggest problem is getting someone to setup paypal account so i've also started that today . hopefully someone will email me with help account i'm not go with setting up theses things .

No big deal really. Go to paypal.com and follow the steps to set up an account. You will need to set it up to both send AND receive funds. You will have to connect the new account to at least a valid credit card but its also a good idea to have it connected to a bank account too and that's where more of the 'hassle' comes in to it; you do not want to necessarily connect it to your personal checking or savings account.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i can't do much with funds or labor that far away (as much as i'd love to go back to colorado for a few days), but if we need any little drivetrain parts or anything let me know and i'll see if i can get some donated and i'll get them shipped out there.

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
Last edited:
OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yep , we got the cart in front of the horse .... thanks yjzonie.

No offense intended ....but ...

Step one .... verify the story.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Jim, i will pay the shipping on the c-4 out there if it comes to that. I was telling my wife about this project and she was amazed at the generorsity of the guys on here. I'm a proud member....anyone that can whip up a cool image and get these decals off the ground?

I will split it with ya' my brother.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
ok so far i have grafico & grunt going to look at the truck this saturday and take pictures . as of right now the truck is coming to colorado , still working out getting it here but shouldn't be a problem. the biggest problem is getting someone to setup paypal account so i've also started that today . hopefully someone will email me with help account i'm not go with setting up theses things . i've have lots of email about parts , once the pictures are here we can make a list of whats needed . as for donations please be patient this is not my area , so it's going to take a while . eric from painless said he would help with a link once it's setup . thanks mike

I just pm'd you my contact info,etc...................

If the project becomes a reality and is done here in Colorado I would love to help with the work and have some parts to donate

Rocky1977Bronco

Loc.
Kapolei Hawaii
He joined our local Hawaii site last year and said he was thinking about moving here and posted pics of the Bronco and said it was his. Not too sure.

dvldav

Loc.
Clarksville, TN
I'm at work right now. I can not find any evidence of this loss in the Army system. If anyone has a known Unit for Soldier I could narrow the search