• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fess up, whose Bronco is this??????

69 Bronco

Loc.
Aurora
Holy crap :eek: it looks like he just melted some grey crayon on the joint and called it good. Cheep I guess but effective, not.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
man i've been doing it all wrong all these years! i'll need to go back to school to learn this new modern technique....

Attachments

• DSC03842.JPG
    DSC03842.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC01050.jpg
    DSC01050.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 114

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
Nick those are some pretty welds......the link not so much.

I can't believe someone would take a bronco out in public with some welds that bad. Not to mention how scary those could be in a rollover

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Dang Nick!
I can only dream of laying beads like that.
That's like an automated robot's welds.
What set up are you using?

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i have a miller syncrowave 250. i'll need to unload that and maybe get something along the lines of a montgomery ward buzz box to develop that new cutting edge technique.

thanks for the compliments.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Come on Skiddy, I know you've got a bunch more like that. Let's hear em!

OK here a few more;D
If I lifted my hood and saw that, I’d throw my hood in the trash.

Looks like a alligator s__T a log chain.

Just cause Wal Mart sold you a welding hood doesn’t make you a welder.

Looks like termites got in there

That’s the reason grinders were invented

Looks like Ray Charles made that weld.

And my personal favorite
Were is that gorilla that laid down that weld, I need to find that ape and give him a banna.;D

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
You would think after a while, he would have realized purchasing a pre-welded cage was cheaper than buying more rods.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey at the cruise in last night I think that was pinky's bronco:eek:

Oh.. I wasnt there but thats the rumor;D

Hey you talkin bout me? Not like you show up anyways %) My welds arent real pretty either but not near that, whooh! I like to consider mine elegant bird poo. ;)

Mtn Gote

Loc.
Sultan Wa.
I am sure if you do a soft flop on your side the cage will break causing serious penetrations to the neck. Terrible, terrible, terrible.
Cory,