• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fiberglass Insert Dimensions for Early Bronco

Domd

I bought some used lower 1/2 soft doors and I am not sure if they will fit Broncos fiberglass inserts or not. I bought the doors used but they were unsure what they fit and I took a chance, but they appear to be the same shape and size of what I see on other early broncos. I don't have inserts to check the dimensions, but I was seeing if someone could help me by measuring the opening on your inserts to see if my doors will fit. Thanks for your help

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Domd, welcome! I'm sure someone will have dimensions they can post, but in the meantime maybe show us some pics of your doors too.
You can use your "Garage" and "Gallery" functions in your User CP at the top of the page, or if you think you're going to be showing a lot of pics, then it's worth the 12 bucks a year to become a contributor.

Hopefully yours are Bronco doors and not some Jeep CJ5 or something that looks similar. But the Bronco ones are relatively distinct, so we're hopeful!

Good luck.

Paul

Chicago71Bronco

Loc.
Chicagoland
Just measured my doors for you (they’re on the truck with inserts). Measuring across the top, the width of the door is 30”. This tapers down to 20” at the bottom of the door (give or take a little since the bottom corners are rounded). Measuring from the middle of the bottom to the middle of the top, the door is 22” high.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Domd

Chicago71Bronco,

I forgot to mention I have similar measurements. Thanks