• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Fiberglass Tub

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyB77

Loc.
Amarillo, TX
I have a fiberglass tub up for sale,it has never been painted or mounted on a frame.
Im really not sure which brand it is? I think it is the same as the extreme body tub from WH. It does have the bigger rear inner fenders,and built in flares. Also have the front fenders w/moulded in flares and glass grill.
I will get some more pics of it this afternoon.
$3400 obo
I might be headed up towards Denver in a few weeks if anyone up there is interested, I can probably bring it with me.

Attachments

• glassb.jpg
    glassb.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnnyB77

JohnnyB77

Loc.
Amarillo, TX
tub

Send me an email if you want pics of a more specific nature .
Thank you
johnburgan@mac.com

Attachments

• IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1124.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_1125.jpg
    IMG_1125.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1122.jpg
    IMG_1122.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 251
OP
OP
JohnnyB77

JohnnyB77

Loc.
Amarillo, TX
tub

Well I'm going to Cali to pick up a truck along with a couple Broncos, then back to TX then take said truck to Denver. KY is a lot farther , but anything is possible given the right circumstance and motivation. : }
You should head to KY instead of Denver.. :)

notnrml

I've seen this tub in person and it's the nicest FG tub I've ever seen. The tub alone on WH is $3,700. With the fenders and grill add another $800. This is a great deal for his asking price. I wish I had the means to pick it up right now! Good luck on the sale.

OP
OP
JohnnyB77

JohnnyB77

Loc.
Amarillo, TX
tub

Hey everyone.
I will be headed to the Long Beach area of Cali sometime very soon , I will have room on the trailer to haul the tub out that way.

OP
OP
JohnnyB77

JohnnyB77

Loc.
Amarillo, TX
tub

Ok I should be heading out to Cali in the next week. I'll be going down I-40
most of the way so I can deliver the tub anywhere along the way.
Make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.