• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally a production one piece window, vent wing delete kit for the EB!!

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Take my money!!

Can't open the link from my work computer, but I was able to on my phone. Those look like some of the best instructions I have ever read. So easy a cave man can do it :)

titanmike

BOLT ON WINDOW FRAMES

Unfortunately, all you people with bolt on window frames will have to source other means to get rid of the air/water leaks from the windwings.

The kit Does Not work with the early bolt on frames due to the inside door handle being in the middle of the door. When the window is rolled up, the regulator contacts the handle mechanism causing interference against the two pieces.

Last edited:

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mike, I'm thinking of going with electronic door latch. Will this kit work if I eliminate the handle in the center of the door?

titanmike

Window kit has no association with the door handle mechanism so yes it should not be a problem.

titanmike

This is a complete kit for the window install. Front window supports, tempered glass, regulators, inside window felt, outside weatherstrip, door channel felt, hardware and instruction sheet.

Window%20Kit%20Parts_zpsxaoxymmf.jpg

You will need to check the condition of the existing rear window supports and replace them as necessary.
These are not part of the kit and they keep the glass from rattling in the channel and also keep the glass from being scratched as the window goes up and down.

To purchase the kit, log in to: mikesmetalworx.com

Last edited:

stagecoach

Loc.
Castro Valley, ca
I just picked up my doors from Mike on Saturday, and I could not be more happy. All new parts and I also got a 20% tint on the glass. Mike knows what he is doing. Very good product, and a very nice guy.

Thank you Mike

Art

70 U150

Loc.
Green Mountains
Mine was dropped off the other day. Popped open the box just to take a peek, everything look good and was well packaged. Thanks Mike!

chubbyhubby02

Got mine last week and installed last weekend. Love it, thanks Mike!

Got my wrangler mirrors and relocation brackets today(extra $50, no modifications needed). Hopefully going on this weekend.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Got mine last week and installed last weekend. Love it, thanks Mike!

Got my wrangler mirrors and relocation brackets today(extra $50, no modifications needed). Hopefully going on this weekend.

Please post some pictures. There are pics floating around here, but you can never have too many pics :D