• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

finally built a cage!! what ya think so far?

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
It didn't take to long. We could have had it knocked out in a few days if we really went at it, problem is we B.S. about 60% of the time lol

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
This thread is awesome, really enjoyed how y'all went about it. The notching looks like you had plenty of experience, I know for a fact that takes patience and time to learn. I bet the 60% of the BS was talking about the notches and which way to measure and bend! Tube bumper and all turned out real great!

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Thank you very much!

I think we talk mostly about TTC and new stuff coming out and what we want to do next on our rigs lol

But ya it is a pain. I did the bumper just with a grinder and that sucked lol

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
Wow. Man this rig looks awesome. Really like how you added to the cage and I think the front bumper looks great. Good job!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
I went to a car show yesterday and got my lights hooked back up :cool:
carshow9.jpg

carshow10.jpg

carshow.jpg