• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally got dolley built

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
First, thanks to all that replied with measurements. I finally got a tub dolly built.

The orginal cart was used to haul tires at a plant that built New Holland farm tractors. I got the cart and modified it to hold the body. I wanted it high so i could work up under it and not have to bend over as low. Also, i can bolt some golf carts tire on it and load it on a trailer if I need to take it somewhere for some work. Anyway, I have nothing in it so that is the best part.

Attachments

• dolly.jpg
    dolly.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 110
  • dolly2.jpg
    dolly2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 97
  • dolly3.jpg
    dolly3.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 90
  • dolly4.jpg
    dolly4.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 87

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey bigcountry!!! You getting kinda high class with that dolley boy!!!!! That body looks familiar???? Did it come out of NGA???%)%)%)
See ya'!!!!;D;D

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Sweet! Too bad you don't live closer as I'd like to use it, if nothing else because it looks cool.