• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FINALLY

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Although I don't know near as much as other gods(Madgyver and Jeepster), or even some non-gods (rjlougee, chuck, eBronc) I am finally at 1000 posts. <br><br>In order to make this a real post, I"ll add that I am finally getting my first one road worthy again. I swapped out the axles this morning to a D44 and Big9", installed my WH 3.5" coils, got the driveshafts all hooked up, and after lunch I will go get the body and put it back on the frame. I have gathered parts for PS, PB, disc front and rear, and some other fun little odds and ends. Any-who, I'll be a busy boy this Turkey Break.<br><br>HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE ;)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Congradulations broncobsession !<br><br>You have earned it and deserve it. Enjoy it and continue on brother, to the benifit of others as well as yourself.<br><br>You are now forever a Bronco God !

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
If Bronco God memory serves me right OffRoadObsession, you registered about this time two nights ago and have posted two times since then. At this rate you will attain Bronco God status in about two years and nine months, or at age eighteen, if you just turned sixteen.

And hey, welcome aboard !

Wait a minute, this needs an edit. Didn't you previously register as something like RabbitBronco, or EnergizerBonco or something, around the 11th in the early evening. If so, that changes everything because if additional Bonco God memory serves me right, you had about 48 post under that handle.

If this is the case, that changes the rate of posting frequency and your Bronco God attainment could occur at age seventeen. Which would make you the youngest Bronco God ever here.

Way Cool potential ;D