• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

first drive on total frame off.

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
drove my 69 to work for the first time since doing a totalmframe off restoration, still not totally done but a bronco is never totally done. it drove and rode as good as my f 250 4x4 does.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
In the next couple weeks I hope to be saying the same thing.

OP
OP
BRONCO26

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
i have been working on mine for a year and a half and it feels like 10 years but when your done and briving it it is worth the time and effort.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Gotta pay your contributor fee and post up some pics!!! Its worth the $12 just for pride's sake.

OP
OP
BRONCO26

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
PDXBronco said:
Gotta pay your contributor fee and post up some pics!!! Its worth the $12 just for pride's sake.
i am a cont. i just got to figure out how to do it i am noy to good at downloading pictures but i will try to see if i can figure it out.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
My bad...we just love to see the pics. I am hoping to have mine on the road in time for SOB10. Just depends on time and money (mostly the money factor).

Goin Off Bronco

Loc.
Torrance, Ca
Could you guy's tell me an average spending on a frame off?? I know we hate to think about it, but this 68 seems to be ring up the tab real high......

pahoughton

Loc.
Colorado Springs, CO
Avg Frame Off Cost

I don't think there is an Average. It depends on what needs fixing and what modifications you do. I'm sure mine will be at least $20,000

OP
OP
BRONCO26

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
pahoughton said:
I don't think there is an Average. It depends on what needs fixing and what modifications you do. I'm sure mine will be at least $20,000
THAT IS ABOUT WHAT I GOT IN MINE MY BODY WAS IN EXCELLENT COND. THE ONLY THING I REPLACED WAS THE FRT. FLOOR PANS WHICH IS PRETTY NORMAL.