• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

First trip for my 23

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Drive up to Va and had to go to my one favorite place’s. Corolla NC The Bronco did awesome but was not surprised because it’s what I expected. I didn’t even air down. I have driven that beach for many years and can honestly say this Bronco did better than any else I have driven. The wife even noticed how well it handled. Found some wild horses too

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpeg
    IMG_0266.jpeg
    314.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0275.jpeg
    IMG_0275.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0292.jpeg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0293.jpeg
    IMG_0293.jpeg
    301.2 KB · Views: 47

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awesome shots (#2 looks like a poster!)

Glad to hear the new Bronco did so well.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Very cool. We visited there a couple times when I lived in VA. We were never lucky enough to see any of the wild horses.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tiko433

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Thank you Brother
Everyone enjoy your friends and family over the holidays. Scary world these days , take a moment and appreciate what you have

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Drive up to Va and had to go to my one favorite place’s. Corolla NC The Bronco did awesome but was not surprised because it’s what I expected. I didn’t even air down. I have driven that beach for many years and can honestly say this Bronco did better than any else I have driven. The wife even noticed how well it handled. Found some wild horses too

Another great looking 6G 2-door!

OBX is a lot of fun! Route 12 all the way from Corolla down to Hatteras Village is a wonderful trip no matter what time of year.

Fishing is very good during the Summer and Thanksgiving too. Good times!

Finding the Wild Horses is a bonus. Great find!