• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco Holopawlooza 2010

fla67

sorry to hear franko. hope all goes well, you are always welcome here in tampa if you need a get away

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
to continue with the water theme... my well for the house collapsed at my parents house and they did not have the money so i paid the 1450 to have a new one put in. Cancelled the brake order and tires are now not going to be ordered... not sure now if the bronco will make it this year.. :cry: im still going to try to get there and hopefully grab a seat with someone but if i have my little one i may not make it.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Dang Franko, Sorry to hear about the flood. The same thing just happened to my aunt last week. That really sucks but hang in there and hopefully the insurance company will come through soon.

G

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
to continue with the water theme... my well for the house collapsed at my parents house and they did not have the money so i paid the 1450 to have a new one put in. Cancelled the brake order and tires are now not going to be ordered... not sure now if the bronco will make it this year.. :cry: im still going to try to get there and hopefully grab a seat with someone but if i have my little one i may not make it.

Damn dude!! you just can't catch a break can you?? Well don't let this set back stop you from coming if you can. I understand the issue with your son and would completely understand. Hopefully you can work something out and still get there. We still have 11+ weeks to go.

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
I only sent emails to the people who had posted to last years thread, but not posted to this years thread yet just to make sure that they knew about the event. Not everyone is as frequent a visitor to CB as you and I are. Being that you had already posted to this thread I knew that you we already informed, hence no private email to you. But if you want I can send you a PM about the event too just so you feel included:cool: whatever it takes to get you to come;)

I never seen an email but Darren (Oohpoo) let me know.

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
And yes, I plan on making it again this year. I rebuilt the rear end last year and rebuilt the motor this year. Hopefully no issues this year.

alien74

Loc.
tampa fl.
Oh man, sorry to hear about the water damage. It's amazing how quick water can ruin a home.

sorry to hear about your damage! hoefully insurance will work thru

Hope to make it this Nov. we will see how finances go and all.

I have been using my bronco as a daily driver in this heat (brutal) hopefullt it will still be running by Nov wish me luck for those who care or want me to come.;D

fla67

I have been using my bronco as a daily driver in this heat (brutal) hopefullt it will still be running by Nov wish me luck for those who care or want me to come.;D

I knew I had been seeing the EB more than usual around town.

Much luck!

ohpoo2

Contributor
Always wishing you well Alien hope to see you in nov.

Damn Franko thats bad luck bet its a pain but do hope all works out for you also.

Ok Jim give it a test run before you come out we might make a small run in sept. the offical thread has not been started yet but we do have a face book page started seearlybroncos I will keep you in the loop for sure. Later, D

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
My apologies Jim for not emailing you. I was doing those emails at about 2am while at work and I must have missed you. I also assumed that Darren would have been in contact with you about it and it appears I was right. Anyhooo, I look forward to seeing you guys again in November!!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I have been using my bronco as a daily driver in this heat (brutal) hopefullt it will still be running by Nov wish me luck for those who care or want me to come.

Allen I so feel your pain!! I have been doing the same thing all summer as well. I can't wait for October to get here so it'll cool off some!!! It has been a long and miserable summer....:cry:

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
Always wishing you well Alien hope to see you in nov.

Damn Franko thats bad luck bet its a pain but do hope all works out for you also.

Ok Jim give it a test run before you come out we might make a small run in sept. the offical thread has not been started yet but we do have a face book page started seearlybroncos I will keep you in the loop for sure. Later, D

I plan on making some runs before that...let me know if you go in Sept. I will try to go.

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
My apologies Jim for not emailing you. I was doing those emails at about 2am while at work and I must have missed you. I also assumed that Darren would have been in contact with you about it and it appears I was right. Anyhooo, I look forward to seeing you guys again in November!!

No apologies necessary...I tend to find out one way or another. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dang Franko, sorry to hear that bud. Here's hoping the insurance does the right thing.

I'm planning on taking the C4 to the trans place next friday. Need to get busy!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
:cool: 11 weeks to go !!! :cool:

I am going to start the *Official* Registration Thread next week !!!

on a personal note ... trailer/camper living is not bad at all !!!!

insurance is dragging its feet and was low balling me until i introduced them to my personal adjuster and layer !!
My G.C. is telling me that i he should be able to get the house done by thanksgiving .... hmm LETS SEE !!!
all week i am have bin moving all my personal and professional belongings out of the house so that the demolition work can start monday ( now 3 weeks later ) !!!
having 24" mold growing on the walls and being allergic to it dose not help , but another round of antibiotics and steroids this week and i should be fine !!!

so if you think your life is a chaos and full of problems .... give me a call lets compare notes !!!! LOL !!!! hahaha

Looking forward to do next week the art work for this years event shirt !!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
some pics .....

Attachments

• X12556.JPG
    X12556.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 18
  • xxN3076.JPG
    xxN3076.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 24

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Well I know why you like camping. Look who is camping with you.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
every kingdom has a queen ... and yes she luvs to camp but still prefers tenting !!!

Attachments

• X12545i.JPG
    X12545i.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
did you already have the camper, or was this a bad opportunity to get one?