• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco Holopawlooza 2010

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
;D 13 weeks to go !!! ;D

& FL Holopawlooza 2010 *Official* Registration Thread in 3 weeks !!! ;) :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I hope to have the 77 ready uncut with 3.5 lift one inch bodylift and 33. Will start on monday i have to install motor ,trans, and the bodylift and 3.5 lift i should have it ready cant wate see you all out there.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Just sent out about 15 PMs to people who were on last years list that hadn't posted up to this years thread. Hopefully I can get a few more folks on board. It's getting closer every day, can't you guys just feel the nip in the air already%)

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I'm OK with that Brian as long as these are people that you can vouch for as good folks that will fit in with our group and not cause issues. We have several other non Bronco guys that come to these events and they have always been good guys and contributed to the event as a whole.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I was chatting with my wife tonight about how much different my preperations are for this years event than last years event. I was thrashing like a mad man this time last year just to get Gunny put together so I would have something of my own to drive. I was working most every night (that I wasn't at my job) until 2 or 3am and on Friday nights I would get home from work at around midnight, change clothes and go to the shop until sometime Saturday afternoon. This year all I need to do is rebuild the front driveshaft and change the fuel sender in the gas tank. While all the work was fun, it's nice to be able to relax a little this year and just work on the small stuff. So if any of you guys are going through what I was last year at this time I can tell you it was so worth the effort. Even though I fought gremlins the whole weekend I was so happy and proud to have my own rig.

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
I'll speak up about the dirt bikes. They are allowed but not recommended. Not many people there like or respect dirt bike riders. The place has a lot of narrow roads and curves and corners that are hard to see around, add in the sand and water plus the speed needed to keep a bike upright and you have alot of pissed off non bike rides.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
In case you guys don't know.....ucbronco is the guy that allows us to use his property at Holopaw to have this event. So what he says goes;)

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Wheres my e-mail. Just want to feel included.

I only sent emails to the people who had posted to last years thread, but not posted to this years thread yet just to make sure that they knew about the event. Not everyone is as frequent a visitor to CB as you and I are. Being that you had already posted to this thread I knew that you we already informed, hence no private email to you. But if you want I can send you a PM about the event too just so you feel included:cool: whatever it takes to get you to come;)

69 Fl. Bronc

I just wanted that warm, fuzzy feeling I get from pms. Opps. Not PMS. My Bronco is running great but I have to be out of my house right around then. Have to see what moneys like.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
my and hildas new home for the next 12-16 weeks !!!

Attachments

• xN3084.JPG
    xN3084.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 28
  • xN3086.JPG
    xN3086.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 29

fla67

I'll speak up about the dirt bikes. They are allowed but not recommended. Not many people there like or respect dirt bike riders. The place has a lot of narrow roads and curves and corners that are hard to see around, add in the sand and water plus the speed needed to keep a bike upright and you have alot of pissed off non bike rides.

Thanks for the input. I had a feeling this was the case, was just curious.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Franko , thats a nice new home you have there. Sorry man. For the unknowing, Franko's house was flooded whae he left on a trip. he came home to a flooded house. Supply line to a potty came off and free flowed for 5 to 8 days. Now he has black mold and a fight with his insurance co. So this really is his new home, parked in his front yard and truck in a storage place. Franko bring your home to holopaw, it will go good there.