• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco Holopawlooza 2010

Catfish514

Loc.
Seffner,Fl.
We are gonna try to make it but I think we are going to try for a weekend away from the kid!!!!!He was great last year but it might be a little less stressful if he stays with grandma!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
We are gonna try to make it but I think we are going to try for a weekend away from the kid!!!!!He was great last year but it might be a little less stressful if he stays with grandma!

Yeah we're leaving our little one with grandma too. Our 6 y/o is coming but the 1 y/o is not. Our oldest likes to play with mango's boys and he would be upset if we went without him.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast

C ;D ;D L
... tell Larry & Ang about it and def. the Teen with the lime green 71 !!!!
( sorry forgot his name ! )

I am going to try to have my grasshoppers attend this year !! ;)

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Janna and I are still gonna try our best to make it down if no one objects. :).

If Jella and I can make it to the TX gathering in Sep you 2 can make it to Holopaw in Nov !!! ??? deal ?? ;) ;D :cool:

btw ... whats the date for the Tx event ??

thirdtime

Contributor
I'm in! Mine is on the road this year so I won't have to be a passenger this time. I not sure how far along the body work will be but all the bugs are worked out of the drivetrain. Just finished the roll cage last weekend. I will probably trailer it over.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Im coming! just got the 250 in. gotta work out some bugs, biuld a new rear bumper with tire carrier and a shakle flip and fuel tanks and we are there. I will be bringing me+3 and a jeep+2. he will help (like last time) with the end of the pack! ANYBODY UP FOR ANOTHER NIGHT RUN?!

Aaahhhh yeah%)!!!! Gatorloop is a staple now!! I'd even like to run it in the daylight if we can work it into the route.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
What do you guys think about having a band for Sat. night? Nothing over the top or anything but I have a buddy who has a southern rock/rockabilly band and I could see if he would be willing to come and do a couple of sets. Just him on lead acoustic guitar, a bassist, and a drummer. Check out signaltwentydan.com, click on media and then on the Live @ the Hartsfield album and let me know what you think.

It might be difficult to get them the power they need but if you guys would be interested in this we can see what we can work out. Just an idea I had but if it's not something everyone is on board with we can forget about it. It won't hurt my feelings or anything and he doesn't even know about it yet.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can bring my 5kw generator again. It is a noisy bastard, but we can park it out of the way...

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Banjer Picker doesn't need any extra power. He has my vote for the campfire entertainment. I also expect a rude joke session.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Wonder if Tater Salad will make an appearance?:cool:
30301_1464859751314_1528119564_31180539_3928139_n.jpg

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Id be willing to do a guick run throught he Gator Loop during the day if you would like, but the little guys wount be able to follow (unless they wanna try) so when it comes down to the trip we can split into groups and go our merry way. A couple of the guys that went with me last year got to see a new trail that was fun I can take you guys there first and then we can head to where ever you want. its close to camp and it pops out by the Drunk Tree. Let me know and I hope Janna drives at night again that was a hoot!!!!!!