• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco Holopawlooza 2010

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Sounds very fun. Can you give me some warning when you are going to jump out of your truck to nab a gator this time. It is on my bucket list to wrestle one.

Id be willing to do a guick run throught he Gator Loop during the day if you would like, but the little guys wount be able to follow (unless they wanna try) so when it comes down to the trip we can split into groups and go our merry way. A couple of the guys that went with me last year got to see a new trail that was fun I can take you guys there first and then we can head to where ever you want. its close to camp and it pops out by the Drunk Tree. Let me know and I hope Janna drives at night again that was a hoot!!!!!!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
My plan is to take the day-off and be in holopaw by noon on Fry !!!

How about a Fry evening Gator Loop run ... 5-7 Pm ??

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Wonder if Tater Salad will make an appearance?:cool:
30301_1464859751314_1528119564_31180539_3928139_n.jpg

Now you just need one of those big red helmets like Evil wears.

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Im game for what ever. Mango I can't worn you cause its always the spear of the moment and if if think im close enough to get one Ill bail before I get a chance to tell anyone. Infact it may be a tree that stops my rig while I unass it quick like!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
;)
Im game for what ever. Mango I can't worn you cause its always the spear of the moment and if if think im close enough to get one Ill bail before I get a chance to tell anyone. Infact it may be a tree that stops my rig while I unass it quick like!

lol ... ok i am wheeling behind you
.... so wana see that and get pics / vid of that !!!! ;)

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I am totally in, but I need a rig. I am currently without a bronco. I need a nasty trail beater. My full track bronco idea is not going too well. I can cook if anyone wants food!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Damn Parker you been doing some serious scouting!! I thought you were cut off from Bronco buying.....

Roger, it is safe to say that you can cook anything you want;D And I can't imagine there will be anyway you'll be Bronco less for 5 months.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
perhaps I could find someone with a 77 for sale and see if I could jew him done some?

I would steer clear of the south florida broncos, they've got that down to a science...

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Some of those guys have to answer to a boss from south florida...

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I'm kinda digging the green one at the bottom with the tractor tires. I think he's asking way too much for it but it definitely fits into the "nasty" category.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I'm kinda digging the green one at the bottom with the tractor tires. I think he's asking way too much for it but it definitely fits into the "nasty" category.

its bad @#$ and works if you give it fuel !!! Wheeled with him last year !!! ;D

Attachments

• P1016489.jpg
    P1016489.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 39
  • P1016552.jpg
    P1016552.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 40
  • P1016508.jpg
    P1016508.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 49

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
You guys help me out here and contact some of your friends on here about this event. With the addidtion of Bax we have all of 12 people commited. If you can think of someone that doesn't get on CB much drop them a PM or email and encourage them to come sign up if they are coming. I know it's still 4+ months away but I want to get it on peoples minds and on their calendars. I'm gonna go through"the list" from last year and send everyone that hasn't signed up this year already a PM. But I know we have quite a few new FL owners but I can't remember all of them by myself so ya'll help me promote the event. Franko and I want it to be bigger and better than last year.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
You guys help me out here and contact some of your friends on here about this event. Franko and I want it to be bigger and better than last year.

dont worry Mark ... I think its going to be derf. bigger !! i fig + 50 rigs !
The word is out on how much fun it was last year !!!! ;D :cool:
Just like you told me last year !!! dont worry its summer , pp play with the rigs / work on them / move them north / aso !!
With about 10 weeks to go and once i have this years shirt design finalized i am going to start again an

FL Holopawlooza 2010 *Official* Registration Thread... :D