• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco owners 1966-1977 Broncos wanted to photograph

npdlink

I am currently working on a major parts catalog for Bronco parts and accessories and I am interested in any and all nice, clean, original Bronocs to photograph to feature in our catalogs, magazine ads, television and catalog covers. If you live in central Florida (we are located in Ocala, Fl) or already have high quality images of your Bronco and are interested in having them published please contact me. You can email me at stacy@npdlink.com

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
whats the name of the business, and what parts do you have, I'm in the process of making up a list of parts I need! if you can supply them at a competitive price I'll buy from you and save some shipping from the other bronco parts places that are located wayyyyy away.
also phone number?
thanks
Ben

p.s. and if you need to do a overhaul on a bronco....mine is here and its game! :):):)
Bronco Ben

OP
OP
N

npdlink

The name of our company is National Parts Depot, corporate headquarters are located in Ocala, Florida but we also have locations in N. Carolina, Michigan and California. You can visit our web site at www.nationalpartsdepot.com and view the catalog or if you prefer to speak to someone the phone numbers for FL are as follows:

Florida - 800-874-7595 local - 352-861-8700
or to order a free catalog or CD you can call 352-378-9000

Hope that helps. As for an overhall Bronco unfortunatley not at the moment, but when you get it finished give me a call and I would love to see it.

Thanks!
Stacy :)

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
npdlink said:
I am interested in any and all nice, clean, original Broncos

hmmm, 'nice' - maybe, 'clean' - nope, 'original' - not really
Even though I don't fit the requirements, feel free to take any pics of mine from my gallery. :-* JaxLax's Gallery oh and I have a ton more on my computer, just let me know what you want...

Hey, I'm in Gainesville, is there a storefront I can visit sometime?

Oh, and I have a friend here that had an all original 77 til he hacked the fenders, added a 3.5", and added 35's.... :cool: I guess, if you want, i can try and get some interior shots... ;D

vap13

Not in central Florida but in south Florida. I'm always looking for parts as i'm in the middle of a rebuild. Probably won't have it done in time for your pics but keep us posted on parts catalog.
Paul

brian72

Early Bronco Student
LSUPete is in the Keys
Bear1911 is in Lakeland...nice bronco
Check out
http://www.se-earlybroncos.com/pages/733400/index.htm
Alot of these guys are in orlando and even Ocala.

Hmmm. Parts depot huh - maybe want a before picture of my truck...actuallly all torn apart, right now...donate some parts and then have an after picture. Saying "this is what we can do for your truck". I am in TAMPA. can call me 813-818-8006

-Brian

fatcatmatt74

Loc.
Jupiter FL
i have a pretty original looking 76. it has uncut fenders stock bumpers and 235/75 a/t tires. its not a concourse quality show truck but it looks nice and clean. i'll e mail a couple of pics to you and you can see if your interested.

OP
OP
N

npdlink

Hey, I'm in Gainesville, is there a storefront I can visit sometime?

Yes we have a storefront close to you the address is:
900 SW 38th Ave • Ocala • Florida 34474
We operate our phone lines 24/7
Walk-ins to the store are welcome from 8am - 9pm

I just want to say thank you all for your posts, I can't believe the response. Please keep them coming. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any restoration projects at the moment but if you do have before and after pictures please feel free to contact me. And of course after the project is complete we can set up a professional photo shoot. Thanks again!

My direct # is 352-861-8701 ext4208

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If i win, i'll be bringing it back throuhg Ocala next week, take as many pics as you want...check out those uncut rear fenders...and the combo leaf/coil springs in the rear!

The Link

Attachments

• 54_12_s.jpg
    54_12_s.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 48_12_s.jpg
    48_12_s.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 45