• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FLowmasters rock!!

NCSUWoj

Contributor
Loc.
Lynchburg, VA
Hey folks, i just thought i would say i got me some 40 series flowmasters and they sound awesome! People always kept telling me they were so loud, well i put them on in place of just some cheapy turbo mufflers and they both were just as loud but the flowmasters sound 100 times better!! The exhaust shop here in town that i go to is awesome, if you need some exhaust run and are in or around Lynchburg VA take it to John P. Hughs exhaust shop, not only is he very good in his rates, he is extremely good!

74bronc

Bronco Guru
Nice. I love my flowmasters. I thought about changing to magnaflows until i heard them on my buddy's Chebby. I am going to stick with the flowmasters. Sound tougher in my opinion.

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
[quote author=NCSUWoj link=board=5;threadid=9104;start=0#65110 date=1032064066]<br>Hey folks, i just thought i would say i got me some 40 series flowmasters and they sound awesome! People always kept telling me they were so loud, well i put them on in place of just some cheapy turbo mufflers and they both were just as loud but the flowmasters sound 100 times better!! The exhaust shop here in town that i go to is awesome, if you need some exhaust run and are in or around Lynchburg VA take it to John P. Hughs exhaust shop, not only is he very good in his rates, he is extremely good!<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>Amen ) I got duels of them also and it sounds like a 4x4 dragster )

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I've got some Hooker headers & Flowmasters on my '69, it's probably the best sounding (& running) Bronco I ever had!!

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
[quote author=BOSS3024ME link=board=5;threadid=9104;start=0#65172 date=1032106183]<br>The only thing wrong with flowmasters is the warenty. It sucks for what you pay.<br><br>Been there know that<br><br>Paul<br>[/quote]<br><br>Agreed. What is magnaflows warranty?

74bronc

Bronco Guru
[quote author=BOSS3024ME link=board=5;threadid=9104;start=0#65172 date=1032106183]<br>The only thing wrong with flowmasters is the warenty. It sucks for what you pay.<br><br>Been there know that<br><br>Paul<br>[/quote]<br><br>This is true. I've had my flowmasters for 4 years and no problems. For the $130 that i paid for them, I am happy! I wish they would get it together on their warranty though, they would have more customers.

rednck21

yeah i just got some 40 series a month or so ago and i love em! about the 4th or 5th muffler ive bought from them and ive never had a problem ;D ;D ;D

Blue_Oval_Boy

Loc.
New Site, Alabama
well i love my GLASSPACKS. best $20 bucks i ever spent. but seriously, i would like to see what a set of 40 series flowmasters sounds like on a bronco, ive only heard them on chevys and other things like that mostly. my cousin had some on his bronco 351w and they sounded like shit to me, but im not sure what kind they are. i heard a set a guy had on a mustang and they sounded sweet

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
[quote author=Blue_Oval_Boy link=board=5;threadid=9104;start=0#65291 date=1032141597]<br>well i love my GLASSPACKS. best $20 bucks i ever spent. but seriously, i would like to see what a set of 40 series flowmasters sounds like on a bronco, ive only heard them on chevys and other things like that mostly. my cousin had some on his bronco 351w and they sounded like shit to me, but im not sure what kind they are. i heard a set a guy had on a mustang and they sounded sweet<br>[/quote]<br><br>Deep, rumble of power.... And at idle, goes...Thumpa thumpa thumpa thumpa

76Broncofromhell

Bronco Totalitarian
Loc.
Reno, NV
I've had them for about a year and they are honestly the best muffler on the market. Borla's don't sound anywhere near as good as the original 40 series Flowmaster.

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
[quote author=tonto link=board=5;threadid=9104;start=0#65328 date=1032154167]<br>I guess I got old cause Flow Masters got to loud :)<br>[/quote]<br><br>WHAT SONNY?!?!?!?!?!

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
I have a flowmaster on the passenger side and a cheap turbo on the drivers side. (long story) The flowmaster sounds 1000 times better and is only slightly louder.

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=rulebreaker link=board=5;threadid=9104;start=15#65566 date=1032227985]<br>I have a flowmaster on the passenger side and a cheap turbo on the drivers side. (long story) The flowmaster sounds 1000 times better and is only slightly louder.<br>[/quote]<br>Yeah but mine sounds better than yours. ;D To bad I can't get it to run good lately. ;D