• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NM For Sale or Trade... LOTS OF STUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazeing

I'll see if I can get pics tonight. The seats are now considered throw aways. They in my trash pile in the back of the F250.

Could you pass any pics to GoDonkeys1@GMail.com? I've got family coming from Sandia Crest next week and it would be nice if I can get them to bring the seats with them (if I decide to get the seats).

shaun1300

Loc.
Rochester, NY
Fender shipping

you are right about high shipping costs, I was just hot to get pass. side fender. I'd better pass, thanks for reply. shaun1300

Condition is rough but, restorable. Has been cut for flares.

I don't think shipping such an item would make it worth it for you all the way in NY. I could still look but, it's going to be a big box so UPS and FeDex typically want more just because of the size of the box. I've shipped fenders to CA via Greyhound in the past. It's slow and unreliable and tracking packages is a royal PITA using Greyhound. But, if you want to save $$$, it's the cheapest method of shipping I know.

OP
OP
Grunt1058

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
looking at frame, and title to frame! Will pickup, but need a NM title clean and open! Projects start with a good frame, not the horseshoe I have now! Muddn7@hotmail.com

My title is an Oklahoma title. Clean and signed by the PO. I still have his contact info if there were ever any need to get a hold of him when I was goign to register my Bronco.

The frame I have is straight. Has some surface rust but, nothing more. PO/PO welded a 6" tube as a front bumper. I cut that off leaving the frame horns in tact. But, there's still some residual metal inside the frame horn that still needs to be removed. Also, added some steel for a 2nd shock setup. That'll be easy to remove. Other then that, frame needs to be blasted and treated and it'll be ready to build on.

OP
OP
Grunt1058

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Sorry.. no seats...

No Chrome for the glass...

Fender is gone...

It's been a while since I've seen this thread. Sorry for no updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.