• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD ford bronco project

Status
Not open for further replies.

offrodn

I am selling my Ford Bronco it comes with 2 titles and tags one is a 66 half cab the other is a 76 wagon. The truck has a 5" wild horses lift a Dana 60 rear but I have the original 9 inch axle the front is a 76 Dana front end converted to 8 lug but I have everything to convert it back to 5 on 5.5. The truck has a 5.0 with a Holley truck avenger carb, aluminum intake a MSD pro billet distributor, Ford racing valve covers. the truck has a C4 automatic transmission and a J shift transfer case with a wild horses twin stick shifter, the truck has a fiberglass tub and inner fenders, new steel fenders two steel grills one is repaired and ready for paint the other has some dents but its repairable a new windshield frame and a good used one with glass in it, a set of steel door in ok shape they need a little work but can definitely be fixed, the truck has a rust free tailgate, a fiberglass cowl induction hood. the truck has factory front and rear seats the rear seat is in pretty good shape the driver’s seat needs foam and cove and the pass need just the cover, I have two sets of chrome trim rings for the head and taillights one set of each have been rechromed. This truck needs driveshaft’s brake lines, Trans shifter, top, paint, steering linkage shocks and mounts. I might be forgetting something so please ask. I can email picture to anyone interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.