• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fourspeed toploader Hurst linkage hookup.

testin

Loc.
Camano island
Does anyone have pictures of a four speed top loader linkage hookup. ? Having a terrible time trying to get it right.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice! That conversion was THE hot ticket back in the day. Now those top loaders go for huge bucks in many cases.

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice! That conversion was THE hot ticket back in the day. Now those top loaders go for huge bucks in many cases.
I agree, those top loader 4 speed transmissions were the hot ticket. Back years ago before I gave up messing with cars you could buy a good top load 4 speed for about $150.00. I'd hate to think what one is worth today. They are great transmissions, in my opinion they are better and stronger than the Muncie 4 speeds that the Chevy guys ran.