• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Frame, D30, NP435, NP205, maybe more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
I just bought a house in the city. Which no more room to store big spare parts or unfinished projects. Right now I have
1 - Bronco frame - unknown year, I found the VIN but haven't cleaned it up enough to read it yet
1 - Dana 30 , complete hub to hub including steering stuff, probably needs lots of clean up
1 - NP435 out of a 4WD, needs rebuild, been sitting outside (if you want the NP435 you have to take the 205 also!)
1 - NP205, was originally bolted to NP435

That's all at the moment, but I'm sure I'll have more as I clear things out. LEBC members get first dibs.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
WHERE is Waller TX ........
your welcome to bring it to my place and drop it on "BRONCO ROW"...only have about 3 bronco setting and a few other trucks and cars ...
But I live in the country and do have room ...

OP
OP
FerrumCampitor

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
Nothing is gone yet. There's a guy that wants to come an get most of it. But he can't come just yet. What he really wants is the tranny, which I'll hold for him until June 2nd. But the rest is still up for grabs.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
When are you moving ....I don't really have any time too come down ...Only 1 week end off before we go to Alaska for 11 days ....But I got lot of room ....
One son is in Friendwood and one in Houston ...One Midlothian and one in San Deigo ...I dought if W out of Houston could come home soon ..He was up for mothers day ...

OP
OP
FerrumCampitor

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
Everyting that is going is now gone. Thanks everyone.

(it killed me to give that stuff away, but better that someone gets to use it than it go to scrap!)

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
Alex,thanks for the parts,and the help loading it! whew it was hot out..lol i'll keep you posted with the buildup..thanks again,Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.