• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Frame Off-New Build Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNWNewbie

Have been looking for a long time, recently attempted to move forward with a custom build but that fell apart, ready to see what existing options are out there to buy (my inquiries to out of state dealers aren't getting real attention from them). Hoping to track down a recent completion that is frame off and low maint., able to freeway but mostly to be used for weekend adventures. A/C and hard top avail desired. Don't need a huge engine but would like it clean, no bondo, leaks, rust.

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
Have you tried Highline Classics in Wilsonville Oregon. They seem to do a nice job and build a lot of Broncos within your price range. I have had dealings with them swapping and buying/selling parts . Have seen a couple of their in progress builds first hand. They seem to do quality work. Look them up on computer. Best of Luck.

Smedley

Loc.
Snohomish
There is a Early Bronco FB group, Washington State Classic Broncos. Might able to ask there.

maverickconner

I'm starting a frame off 67 original roadster, what are you looking for? I have three left that I can build. I typically build drivers. This one is uncut, but like I say its just starting and will take 4-6 months to complete.

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
I'm starting a frame off 67 original roadster, what are you looking for? I have three left that I can build. I typically build drivers. This one is uncut, but like I say its just starting and will take 4-6 months to complete.

Maverick, Are you the guy driving around the Craig / Klawock area with a couple of Broncos? Have seen two in town . A tan brownish one and a nice one without a top on. Gotta know....

maverickconner

not recently but I pulled my Brown one down here to New Mexico last year. I've had a few on the island and live out on St Nick

maverickconner

Just went to Super Celebration in Buena Vista, CO. Wild horses posted some pics of the brown one

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
Nice. Just bought a place up in Coffman Cove. Was thinking of taking one up there next summer. We are snow birds tho. Only up there off and on April thru Oct. . Just saw a Bronc in Craig at the market on about Oct. 10th before we headed south. Hope we run accross each other so etime after this Covid crap is over......

Status
Not open for further replies.