• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Frame tie down kit, Extreme Custom Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
I have two seperate frame tie down kits from Extreme Custom Parts that I did not use on my cage install. The parts will tie down the FRONT and MIDDLE hoops of a 6 point or 8 point cage, to the frame.

There are also two cage foot pads that I will throw in that I didn't use either.

$145 or OBO. I priced these 25% under the retail I paid.

I'd be willing to split the shipping. Let me know your address and I can get a shipping quote.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Bronco frame tie down kit.jpg
    Bronco frame tie down kit.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Any instructions on what goes where? Would you do 145 shipped?

OP
OP
muskrat

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Tedster. Let me get a UPS quote and see. Stay tuned.

They came with no instructions for the tie down kit or the cage. There web site has tons of pics of installs and that is how we figured out the cage.

I'll get back to you.

Dave

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Sorry I took so long getting back. Appreciate the break on shipping but looking at everything I have added I'm not sure a standard tie-in kit would work the best. I'm going to wait a bit until I get the cage built and have a better idea of what I need.

Thanks

OP
OP
muskrat

muskrat

Bronco Guru
The cage went into the black 74. The orange 76 got sold. I miss it dearly. It was my humble beater.

OP
OP
muskrat

muskrat

Bronco Guru
With some modifications, it would. Extentions would have to welded on. YOu're welding anyway. Let me know if you are interested and I will put together a shipping quote.

Thanks.

OP
OP
muskrat

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Hey. I do. I have a guy who is supposed to send me a check. He hasn't sent it yet. I emailed him on Monday and he said I would have it by the end of the week. If I don't get it, I'll get ahold of you. You're local, so we can meet somewhere in between.
You rig looks familiar. Were you selling a partially wrecked blue bronco tub about a year or so ago?

jmhend

Bronco Guru
No sir... this has been around for a few years... still trying to put it together. I don't even have a cage yet but when I do I will tie it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.