• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Ford Build Sheet

Pokey71

Bronco Guru
got mine today

U-100 Wagon 4x4
302 2V 8 Cylinder Engine
Michigan Truck Assembly Plant

Produced 10/26/1970:

92" wheelbase
Calypso Coral Exterior Color
Bronco Rear Seat
Ford Manual 3 Speed Transmission
3.50 Limited Slip Rear Axle
9.15x15-4 BSW Tires
Mud & Snow Tires
AM Radio
Free Running Front Hubs
Extra Cooling Package
Hand Control Throttle & Heavy Duty Battery
Full Wheel Covers
Auxiliary Fuel Tank With Skid Plate

tim70

Loc.
SF Bay, CA
Here's mine...

U15 Wagon
302-2v
Michigan Truck Plant
Yucatan Gold Paint
Parchment Bench Seat
DSO 35 Lansing Ordering District
Three speed manual
3.50 Standard Rear Axle
Front and rear chrome bumpers
Skid plates
Right side chrome mirror
Free running front hubs
Hand control throttle
70 Amp heavy duty battery
1,000 lb front springs
1,280 lb rear springs

Let's see... now black buckets, c4, no skid plates, no hand throttle, lots of 76 parts from what I can figure out.

MattMoe

Contributor
Loc.
Baton Rouge
Got mine today too

Here is a copy of mine for anyone interested to see what it looks like

Attachments

• Matt's Ford Bronco Build Sheet edited.jpg
    Matt's Ford Bronco Build Sheet edited.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 543

fastback

Loc.
Asheboro, NC
Got Mine two days ago, Almost threw it away thinking it was junk mail soliciting an extended warranty for my wife's explorer.
Here are the specs

U15 Ford Bronco U-100 (Wagon)
G 302 CID 8 Cylinder Engine
L Michigan Truck Assembly Plant
V46951 Consecutive Unit Number

This vehicle was produced 10/08/1974 with the following options:
092" Wheelbase
White Exterior Paint Color
Parchment/Ginger trim Color
Bronco Rear Seat
Skid Plates
Automatic Transmission
3.50 Limited Slip Rear Axle RAtio-
3300# Ford
Power Steering
G78 x 15B- Belted Black sidewall Tires
Mud & Snow Tread
Swing Away Outside Tire Carrier
Sport Bronco Package
Bodyside Moldings
AM Radio

Now I know how she used to be.

bronco60-niner

Loc.
leavenworth,ks
heres my '69:

U15 Wagon 4x4
G 302 2V-8 Cylinder Engine
E79107 Consecutive Unit Number

This vehicle was produced 1/31/1969 with the following options:

92" Wheelbase
Cordova Exterior Paint Color
Ford Manual 3 speed
4.11 Limited Slip Rear Axle
8.25x15-4 BSW Tires
6.95x14-4 Tires
Mud and Snow Tread
Headlining
Full Wheel Covers
Auxilliary Tank With Skid Plate

------------------------------------------------

my wifes '71:

U15 Wagon 4x4
G 302 2V-8 Cylinder Engine
L69888 Consecutive Unit Number

This vehicle was produced 5/25/1971 with the following options:

92" Wheelbase
Grabber Green Exterior Paint Color
Ford Manual 3 speed
3.50 rear axle
E78x15B Tires
Free Running Front Hubs
Extra Cooling Package
AM Radio

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I recieved one for my '71 last week, have one for all of my EB's now; it's neat to have, I wish it told where it was sold new, who bought it, etc....but, can't complain, it's a good thing to be able to have. I think I requested my last one online??

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Whoa... I missed the original posting of this, glad it got bumped. Will call them sometime today when I get a chance. Thanks astark!!!

Bilgamesh

Loc.
Pilot Point, TX
Here is a copy of mine for anyone interested to see what it looks like

I just got my build sheet yesterday, so I was looking through this thread. I notice your build sheet has been edited to obscure your name and the original VIN. Mine has not, but has the same decoded VIN you edited yours to. In other words, you have obscured your name, VIN etc, presumably to protect your identity, but you have inadvertently posted my decoded VIN. While I have to assume it is innocent, it is a little weird that my document is dated the same as yours too. I mean, what are the odds that two guys with '74 Broncos get their build sheet with the same date and one edits his to show the other guy's number and both of them happen to be viewing and posting to this site and this thread? The odds of my Bronco being on the road still have to be very small, then the odds of you choosing my exact number are 1 in 99999...

The odds are too long. I think what happened is that Sommer Vinson, the clerk sending these letters out was sitting at her desk last Friday, Oct. 12, thinking of the weekend while she typed up my letter. I think she then used my letter as a template for yours putting your VIN into the first paragraph of text, but forgetting to change the part beneath where she decoded it. I could be wrong, but I think this human error/mental lapse is much more likely than a fellow 74 Bronco owner pulled my VIN out of thin air to post.

I edited this post a half dozen times as I turned it all over in my mind. It was very strange to see someone post my VIN.

Last edited:

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
The odds are too long. I think what happened is that Sommer Vinson, the clerk sending these letters out was sitting at her desk last Friday, Oct. 12, thinking of the weekend while she typed up my letter...

I made the call on a Friday too (yesterday) and they will get back to me in 2 days. I'm curious if they're wondering about all these requests for old Broncos lately.

MattMoe

Contributor
Loc.
Baton Rouge
wow, I did not notice the other vin number there because it was not mine thought it might be something else. I did notice that my build sheet did not have any of the heavy duty stuff and the ranger package. I had planed to look into it on the information I got from the original owner, I just have been a little busy with company in town.

But now that you bring this up I am thinking you are right. Is the information on my build sheet what is on yours? I guess I will give them a call next week:cry:

The odds are too long. I think what happened is that Sommer Vinson, the clerk sending these letters out was sitting at her desk last Friday, Oct. 12, thinking of the weekend while she typed up my letter. I think she then used my letter as a template for yours putting your VIN into the first paragraph of text, but forgetting to change the part beneath where she decoded it. I could be wrong, but I think this human error/mental lapse is much more likely than a fellow 74 Bronco owner pulled my VIN out of thin air to post.

I edited this post a half dozen times as I turned it all over in my mind. It was very strange to see someone post my VIN.

Bilgamesh

Loc.
Pilot Point, TX
No, my Bronco was delivered very basic. Your build sheet has more options listed than mine. I thought mine was a rather paltry list of options, but clearly it is just a basic truck. Otherwise the text on my build sheet is the same as yours, but the VIN in the first paragraph matches the decoded VIN. It looks like she replaced it with your VIN in the first paragraph and then pasted in the options paragraph.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
FINALLY Arrived..! Good to know info. Originally had the Dana 30, so the PO had to swap in the Dana 44.

U15 Ford Bronco U-100 Wagon
G 302 CID 2V-8 Cylinder Engine
L06288 Consecutive Unit Number

This vehicle was produced 2/15/1971 with the following options:

92" Wheelbase
Astra Blue Metallic Exterior Paint Color
Standard Cab
Parchment Interior Trim Color
Ford Manual 3 speed Manual Transmission
Driver & Passenger Bucket Seats
Skid Plates
Electric Power Pac
3.50 rear axle Ratio - 2780# Ford
Locking Front Axle- 2500# Dana 30
E78x15B Belted BSW Tires
Free Running Front Hubs
Extra Cooling Package
AM Radio
Hand Control Throttle
Painted Front & Rear Bumpers

;D :cool: ;D

BamaBronc

Loc.
Alabama
There are discrepencies on mine also. One is 92" wheelbase the other is 90" which also came with rear bucket seats.