• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Front clip wall art, completed

4x4x289

Best thing since hanging my Cheryl Tiegs poster. ;D See any OEM impurities, LOL? I've been meaning to complete this for nearly a decade. Hopefully this stays in my family for generations, -that crazy crazy great great grampa :) 2007 is welded on the mounting frame. Don't fret the destroyed fenders and hood as they were wrecked. Thier first ingredient is Bondo.

Attachments

• grill3.jpg
    grill3.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 417

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I like it. It's a pretty fancy way to store extra parts.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Now that's cool! You know, if you found the right artist they might be able to paint the rest of the Bronco on the wall…and yes, hook up those light.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i told you, make them available on QVC! me first!

welndmn

Bronco Guru
HA, I have the same thing, just mine is a bare grill, as I had to rob the headlight buckets off it.
Looks great!

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
I have the same thing on mine, only it is just there staying out of harm's reach til I am ready to install it on my rig.
Though in reference to Lou's comment, I have been thinking of one a bit less cherry than mine, and a 5 speed instead.....LOL
Looks real good and I second the back half seat below.
Chris

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Looks cool! Why don't you hook the lights up to the wall switch? Ok, maybe I'm getting carried away here.

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
now you need to put a tailgate on the other side which folds down into a seat or Sumthing;D then paint mirals of it entering and leaving...that would be a sweet room with that.

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

broncow72 said:
Now you need a rear section with tailgate for a bench seat under it.

Wow, thats an excellent idea. Or, make it a tv/receiver/dvd/vcr stand utilizing a pro-net to facilitate using remote controls and set the tv high on a hard bed cover. Another option would be to keep the roof and both gates installed so that the whole unit can be closed up, with weather stipping! Holy crap that would look cool too. I must be crazy considering this but has anyone been to Quaker Stake in Clearwater FL? Cool place.

Does anyone see any oem errors besides the colors, and 289 emblems with lighted side markers? I added several oem busts to ignite discussion ;) (thats my story and I'm sticking to it!) Im installing my 4x4x289 plate as well.

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Tom Dummer said:
Make one light a clock and the other a barometer.
Too late to pull the 289 back out IMO.:p

here's my cluster clock:

Attachments

• clock.jpg
    clock.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 172