• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Front portion from 6 point Roll cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accordngs

Loc.
San Diego, CA
I went ahead and chopped my 6pt cage to make it a 4pt. I don't off-road or rock crawl so having it block my ebrake and glovebox just wasn't worth it anymore.

Someone can use this to weld onto their 4pt bar if they want to convert it to the 6. Just grind it out and weld 'er up!

I will not deliver this thing. You gotta come get it from my house. I really don't want to meet anywhere either because gas isn't cheap. Just trying to do someone here a favor before scrapping this. I am central san diego (kind of near qualcomm stadium) First come, first serve.

I'll give it about a week...if no one claims it, it will be getting scrapped.

Shoot me an email or pm.

Attachments

• IMAG0424.jpg
    IMAG0424.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0423.jpg
    IMAG0423.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.