• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Front Rotors

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Was at the Pull a Part last week, saw an 88 Bronco being brought in on a trailer. Asked they girl workng the counter when it was going to be on the lot. She said I could leave my email and they would inform me when it was placed out on the lot. Well I just checked their inventory, and guess what was placed out on the yard today. But I got no email. Will be there when the doors open to get the front rotors/hubs for my chevy disc conversion. Anything else that might be desireable off that year???? Looked pretty complete when I saw it.

Scott

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
not really a lot unless you need a engine. there is little that will be bolt on anything else will take mods. If it has a tilt steering column that might be a good score.

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Only other thing I might want are the front seats. I have always enjoyed captains chairs with arm rest. Plus I believe these had the forward tilting brackets to let people into the back.

Scott

Broncobowsher

Total hack
'88 probably has the wrong rotors anyway. '87 to '89 I think were the years of the wierd hubs that don't work with the chevy disk conversions.