• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FS: Autometer Ultralite Fuel Gauge (2 of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
We went back and forth trying to figure out why we couldn't get our gas gauges to work.

We thought we knew what type of sending unit we had but in the end the problem wasn't the fuel gauge, it was the sending unit. The new sending unit that came on the 23 gallon tank wasn't working.

SO we replaced the sending unit, and used the matching gauge and I have 2 left. Both of these units do NOT have the accessory pack (includes color light condoms and the light pigtail/bulb).

Both gauges only have MINOR installation scratches on the housing.

The part numbers are
#4318 - Ultra-Lite Fuel Level Gauge2-1/16" electrical; 16-158 ohms; Fits most 1989-Up Ford vehicles
#4315 - Ultra-Lite Fuel Level Gauge 2-1/16" electrical 73-10 ohms Fits most pre-1989 Ford vehicles and most Chrysler vehicles

Gauges were each $42 + $10 handling from Jegs so don't lowball me, please. You will find that retail (not Jegs or Summit) they are ~$50 also.

Pictures below

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 17
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 14
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 18
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 18
  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 14
  • photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 24
  • photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 12
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 17

socalbrandon

I wonder if you have the same 23 gal tank as me, my new tanks sending unit doesnt work either :(

Status
Not open for further replies.