• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fuel filler location side marker quarter panel location

bflippinw

Like title says rear tank filler location and side marker lights. I need measurement from belt line and tail light housing please.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hmm, everybody must be busy for the weekend. I've seen this posted up before (even by me once or twice) so I'm sure the answers are forthcoming. Or out there if your search-fu is powerful.;)

I think Steve83 either has links to, or the actual body dimensions somewhere in his SuperMotors pages. There are a lot of them, but while you're waiting for someone to chime in mabye pop over there and do some digging.
I'm not 100% sure that the body dimensions include the locations of the lights and fillers, but that's just the kind of info Steve likes to add to his pages.

If I get the chance later, I'll go get some measurements off of mine. Just can't do it at the moment.

Paul