• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fuel injection?

jbickhart

Loc.
Montrose CO
89-93 5.0L Mustang will be one of the cheapest (using used manifolds, fuel rails, throttle body, MAF......). I found all of the used parts I needed on Ebay. And, bought new sensors at the local auto parts store and a new RJM harness.

If the motor is near-stock, the stock calibration might be 'close' enough. Tuning options are 'internet' tune $350, 'tuned' aftermarket MAF sensor and bigger injectors $350 or a custom tune / dyno session $$.

I don't need horsepower for the type of driving I do. I have a very mild 347 with stock EVERYTHING 5.0L '93 Mustang EFI. Wide band 02 data is acceptable.

$1500 for everything.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Search fuel injection on this site and talk to Randy at Driven down in your neck of the woods he'll be a big help for any Bronco projects you might have.

texhost1

Do the mustang conversion. It is really easy. Used the bcbroncos accumulator, a high pressure pump with your existing fuel pump and you will be good to go. Make sure you purchase a good wiring harness as well.