• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fun in the Driveway

VTBRNCO

Loc.
Vermont
Since I winter my Bronco to keep her safe from all the Vermont salt, I miss her all winter!!! It was warm and dry today so I started her up in the driveway for my usual every so often winter startup. My wife finally had to come out to tell me to turn it off! I was having so much fun just sitting in it listening to her purrr! How much longer is winter???? Oh wait supposed to get 4-8 inches of the white tonight!

OP
OP
VTBRNCO

VTBRNCO

Loc.
Vermont
You're killing me!!! I grew up in San Diego so i know what i'm missing - can't snowboard at will in so cal though!

Curly

Loc.
Round Rock, Texas
30's for the lows about 2 weeks ago. It was 85 on Friday 78 today, and now it's back to highs in the 40s and light freezes for the next couple of days then the 60's for the end of the week...IT'S MURDER ON THE HEAD!

74bronc

Bronco Guru
VTBRNCO said:
You're killing me!!! I grew up in San Diego so i know what i'm missing - can't snowboard at will in so cal though!

Come on, we have Big Bear. Quality riding to be had up there (said with sarcasm!!).

OP
OP
VTBRNCO

VTBRNCO

Loc.
Vermont
74bronc said:
Come on, we have Big Bear. Quality riding to be had up there (said with sarcasm!!).

LOL - Last time I was at big bear I had moon boots and raybans on!

elemetal

Loc.
Oakland, CA
Why go all the way to Big Bear when you can shred Mt. Baldy? LOL! Just what out for ice on the switch-backs!

Yellow75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
I hear ya! Went hunting on friday, 55 degrees. Busted the bronco out of hock to go hunting and went in some places I shouldn't have being alone! Got reeeallly muddy but was all worth it.

Well, it was -6 on the way to work today and peaked at around +1. Winchill near 30 below??? Man I miss summer...

justinsane

Loc.
Casper, Wyoming
Wow, a yellow 75 next door in SD. Here's my 75.

jshade.jpg

Hate to see him out in the cold and snow, but he lost his garage spot.

stang5.JPG

She won. B*tch. ;) Guess thats why the call it a Mach Won.