• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge Cluster Wiring Question

September 1972

Steve83 or whoever this person is has some skills there is no denying that fact.

High IQ types do have personality disorders or are perceived to be an asshole which is not usually the case, the hostile attitude expressed by them are a result at least in part to their extremely high processing speed when they assimilate information.

People that they feel don't measure up to their level of intelligence or disagree with them on a topic or discussion are an enemy and are treated as such. They feel that people in the group will agree with their harsh treatment given to "the stupid idiot" and are confused when the opposite is the case and they themselves are the target of retaliatory harsh treatment.

"They are all assholes and can go fuck themselves" or " If they would just listen to me then they would see that I am right, why can't they just listen"? is the mantra for their wasted lives.

Only a rare few will finish their education because they think it's a waste of time. The teacher or instructor or professor doesn't know anything and they drop out of life.

The parks and homeless shelters are full of them, bright eyed well spoken creatures covered in filth and stench rotting their brilliant lives away in grotesque obscurity begging for money and food.

I have such friends and I myself have been touched with a high IQ and struggle with other negative aspects of high intelligence but have never been prone to insult others thanks to a wonderful mother and father.

One friend of mine is one of the smartest engine men in the country, proven so by his degrees and engine patents. He is vulgar and mean and calls me stupid for asking a question that he feels the answer to which is common knowledge. He has few friends and over coffee will rant and rave about all the dummies and idiots in the world as I nod my head in agreement. When he's done with his tirade there is a quiet desperation in his eyes because he's smart enough to know he's fucked up in the head and is acutely aware that others are not to blame.

He pushed me over the edge once.

"You've been cursed with high intelligence and wealth and must bear the burden same as the man cursed with no skills and poverty. Each day he awakes with a smile and is going to do the best he can while you awake with a scowl and are going to do the best you can to figure out why people are so stupid and clueless. Volunteer at a shelter and you will get your answer" I calmly said as I exited his home.

He blocked my calls for a couple of months and answered one day as if nothing happened and he is a little better, I don't ask what changed and he hasn't brought it up.

Go to a shelter with some tools and cash for parts and fix some homeless guys car or camper, I'd steer clear of the food though...

Last edited: