• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauging interest in an ARB mass buy

OP
OP
Cavalry

Cavalry

Loc.
I HATE UPSTATE NY
DebosDave'72 said:
I think the big determining factor for me would be how much savings? No ideas on that? A ROUGH guess? I have a couple (Yoter) buddies that could be persuaded if the price were right....

Dave

I will try to get pricing this week. I need to know how many aprox before they will tell me how much;D

drewloch

I am in for Dana 44 and 31 spline 9" with 4.11 gears.
If the price is right on the compressor I would get that too.

Part Numbers:
RD116
RD119
CKSA12

Andrew

Last edited:

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
Interested in one for a Sterling 10.25, 4.56 + compressor. i know, I'm the oddball one;D

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
maybe some one from the last one could give a idea of what it cost last time. Unless the price quote was not allowed by ARB for everyone to see.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
If the price is right I would be in for a 79 HP D60 front ARB for 5:13 gears.

EBSTEVE

Loc.
Everett WA
I am looking for a 35 splined Dana 60. I have started looking and I will buy one if the price is better than I have found. I am willing to go get mine if it will save me a dollar or two (actually I would rater pick mine up to have an excuse to go to ARB in Seattle).
Thanks

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Matt , I am just a bit leery of this, I find it hard to believe that they will be able to beat the local price because of the shipping.
We'll see!

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
feitctaj said:
Matt , I am just a bit leery of this, I find it hard to believe that they will be able to beat the local price because of the shipping.
We'll see!

We talked to their rep at the 40th in Victorville and he invited all of us to come see the place. Starting to think we should set up a club meeting and locals invite to check it out. I got my D44arb shipped to my door for under $700. If they can set it up where they are drop shipped maybe we can intercept them here!?