• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauging interest in an ARB mass buy

Daddy4zack

Loc.
El Dorado Hills
I'm out.. What's the hold up? Now I am affraid when I give my money how long untill I see the product.. Maybe next time have a price breakdown from the get go..

01-10=$$$
11-20=$$
20-30=$

Just my $.02
Aaron

cheesenip73

I'm out too!

JUst got a 20% off coupon in the mail from 4Wheelparts off a single purchase. NO SHIPPING cost either. Just have to buy one at a time. Good luck to you all........

DebosDave'72

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bozeman, MT
Daddy4zack said:
I'm out.. What's the hold up? Now I am affraid when I give my money how long untill I see the product.. Maybe next time have a price breakdown from the get go..

01-10=$$$
11-20=$$
20-30=$

Just my $.02
Aaron

This is a valid concern. if Calvary is too busy to get the pricing done, is he going to have the time to sort and package and ship all these lockers out?

I appreciate all the work, but I am going to have to bow out also... I was hoping that ordering 6 lockers would still save on the shipping cost, because they could be bundled together, but I have some concerns on turn around time for $2500....maybe something will come together for the west coasters...

I hope me pulling out doesn't cost you guys too much ;D

Dave

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
I am out also. Financial situation has changed temporarily and funds need to be directed elsewhere. Sorry.

OP
OP
Cavalry

Cavalry

Loc.
I HATE UPSTATE NY
Sorry guys for the wait. I got sent to wisconson for the last week for an emergency repair, no-tell-motel had no internet...hee haw.

I understand some of you guys feelings about backing out. Let me remind you that I have a full time job and quite a few projects here to contend with. If you guys want to bail thats fine no hearts broken. I am doing the best I can do with the limited time I have available. This became much more complicated than I originally planned due to ARB policy. If this does go though getting stuff out to you will not be an issue. Print up UPS stickers and drop them off, thats the easy part.

Ok now for what you have been waiting for. These numbers are figured for 50 lockers shipping. if its more than I have to recalcualte but it should nto be that much different. your to you shipping via UPS will still apply (see above post on estimates)

RD21 $700
RD22 $700
RD35 $730
RD37 $730
RD36 $730
RD42 $730
RD99 $730
RD109 $720
RD113 $680
RD116 $680
RD117 $680
RD119 $680

If I missed one that you need just let me know so I can give you that price and add to the list.

I would have included compressor prices but they are not very competitive. You will be able to get about the same price anywhere else.

If you want in send me a PM with part numbers and quantity needed we will go from there

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Hey Cavalry, thanks for taking the time and putting it all together. Seeings how the compressor is all I needed, and you said they weren't very competitive, that nixes me. Thanks again.

Frankenhorse

Loc.
Smyrna,TN
OK I am still in. Right now I am looking at:
RD116@$680
RD119@$680
=$1360 + shipping? to 37167 TN

If you can let me know a total or what I have to do we will get going. This is still a good deal to me as far as getting one from the locals. I am at $740 out the door here for the D44. I don't want to mention the 9".:-X

Thanks
Dan

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Cavalry, just so we're clear...the pricing you listed includes shipping to you and then there's shipping from you to us? I just want to make sure we're not taking that price, then adding shipping to you, and then adding shipping to us.

GoFastCrackPipe

Loc.
Salem area
I'm going to have to pass on this. With shipping from NY to OR, it will cost about the same as buying it from somewhere local. If someone puts togather a west coast deal, let me know.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
GoFastCrackPipe said:
I'm going to have to pass on this. With shipping from NY to OR, it will cost about the same as buying it from somewhere local. If someone puts togather a west coast deal, let me know.

I am afraid that I am in the same boat being in CA. Too bad that ARB is mandating the shipping to be this way. I too would be intersted in a west coast buy though.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
GoFastCrackPipe said:
FYI Complete offroad regular price is $719 with free shipping
so if you want a good deal and want to wait
this is the way to go.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
77BroncoWag said:
FYI Complete offroad regular price is $719 with free shipping
so if you want a good deal and want to wait
this is the way to go.

He does charge a $9.99 handling fee for all orders - so the total would be $729.

OP
OP
Cavalry

Cavalry

Loc.
I HATE UPSTATE NY
admin said:
Cavalry, just so we're clear...the pricing you listed includes shipping to you and then there's shipping from you to us? I just want to make sure we're not taking that price, then adding shipping to you, and then adding shipping to us.

yes this is your total cost minus your "to the door shipping" depending on where you live add the $15-$30 or whatever I quoted in the previous UPS post.

Frankenhorse

Loc.
Smyrna,TN
Cavalry said:
yes this is your total cost minus your "to the door shipping" depending on where you live add the $15-$30 or whatever I quoted in the previous UPS post.

Thanks for bringing this up. I kind of gatherd/assumed this was the case but, I should have asked.

I got a local guy to give me $681 on a D44 but, the 9.25% tax puts well over $700.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
69Bronc said:
He does charge a $9.99 handling fee for all orders - so the total would be $729.

I knew that but was trying to make the point that this is his regular price of $729 shipped vs $709 shipped on the mass buy. So the way I figure the mass buy savings is a big $20 or less than 3%.
Maybe prices went up but I got my ARB for the D44 from Mike 4 months ago for $689.99 shipped to my door.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
77BroncoWag said:
I knew that but was trying to make the point that this is his regular price of $729 shipped vs $709 shipped on the mass buy. So the way I figure the mass buy savings is a big $20 or less than 3%.
Maybe prices went up but I got my ARB for the D44 from Mike 4 months ago for $689.99 shipped to my door.

Prices did go up on his site. I too recently got a D44 ARB for the same price that you mentioned.