• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Gauging Interest...Parting Out 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB4x4

Well, I can't seem to get rid of it as a project, but I have decided to part out the old girl.

I have yet to start tearing it down, but plan to start this weekend.

Lots of new engine parts, tub is rough. Frame is good (have glovebox, VIN and title)

Dana 44 and 9" (drums on both)

Right now, I am gauging interest. Once I tear it down, I will make an inventory list and post pics. With my work schedule and all, I should be able to have everything up in the next couple of weeks.

OP
OP
M

MattyB4x4

Not in the worst shape...it was cut out a good bit for tires. The tub is all but shot...I'd say the tailgate and grill are usable.

Hopefully I can make some progress on Sunday and get some pics posted.

OP
OP
M

MattyB4x4

D44 is in good shape. Drum brakes were good, as this was a running, driving bronco before my "project" began. It has a bling chrome diff cover. I pulled it off to see if there was a locker/posi, and found the front to be open.

I'm looking to get $150 for it.

I noticed you are in So. Cal and i would rather not ship as of yet.

Should this part out go the other way, I will definitely look to shipping as an option.

Thanks

OP
OP
M

MattyB4x4

Here is the list of parts that I came up with. I can work on some of the prices. Large parts such as axles, I would rather not ship quite yet. If some of my prices are ridiculous, let me know. I tried to figure what most of this stuff was goin for these days.

Part for Sale Price
6 cyl. radiator $15
Floor Shifter $20 (SALE PENDING)
Wiper motor cover and sun visors $30
Coil w/ mount $20
Front bumper (stock) $25
Mini Folding Seat $25
Holley 650 carb $40
Wipers with Motor $40
New Alternator $25
Body Lift bolts never cinched down) $50
New Starter $30
Wristed Radius Arm $75
T-Case (rebuilt T-shift with pins removed for twin stick) - $125
Stainless Twin stick shifter with boot (brand new) - $100
Motor (rebuilt .030 over) $800 --will include new starter, alternator
Gas Tank $25
3 speed Tranny $50
T-case x member $15

Last edited:

88comingup

Loc.
springfield, mo.
dib's on power steering set-up does it include the gear box
body lift what size inch's
floor shifter is it a duff's and is linkage included
2nd in line for the dana 44 but i'll take it if and when you want to ship if shipping doesn't kill the deal on the axle, 3.50 gear ratio right
do you take paypal or need a M.O.
shipping cost for the steering set up, body lift and floor shifter to 65802

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MattyB4x4

dib's on power steering set-up does it include the gear box
body lift what size inch's
floor shifter is it a duff's and is linkage included
2nd in line for the dana 44 but i'll take it if and when you want to ship if shipping doesn't kill the deal on the axle, 3.50 gear ratio right
do you take paypal or need a M.O.
shipping cost for the steering set up, body lift and floor shifter to 65802

Sure, I'll throw in the gear box

Body lift is 2"

It's a hurst floor shifter. I'll have to pull it out of the box o stuff and see what all is there

I actually believe, from the VIN that the axles are 4.10...it was originally a 6 cylinder I came to find out. Ya, as you said, I don't want to ship axles just yet, but it could be an option eventually.

I can do paypal.

88comingup

Loc.
springfield, mo.
Sure, I'll throw in the gear box

Body lift is 2"

It's a hurst floor shifter. I'll have to pull it out of the box o stuff and see what all is there

I actually believe, from the VIN that the axles are 4.10...it was originally a 6 cylinder I came to find out. Ya, as you said, I don't want to ship axles just yet, but it could be an option eventually.

I can do paypal.

if you can confirm the axles are 4.10's i would think about driveing 650 miles to pick them up but would need a cheery picker to load them in my ranger as it's got 14 inch's of lift on it

OP
OP
M

MattyB4x4

if you can confirm the axles are 4.10's i would thing about driveing 650 miles to pick them up but would need a cheery picker to load them in my ranger as it's got 14 inch's of lift on it

I'll check that out this weekend for you as well. I'm nearly certain.

Also...I've got an engine hoist that would make that process a little easier for ya...

88comingup

Loc.
springfield, mo.
I'll check that out this weekend for you as well. I'm nearly certain.

Also...I've got an engine hoist that would make that process a little easier for ya...

let me know on the axles got a person looking for a bronco axle in my neck of the woods and mine may just pay for both of yours, ball joint front or king pins

shonivey

would you consider shipping the clutch? i'm up near athens but i avoid the atlanta traffic like the plague if i can. I had to drive a Ga. power trouble truck around tucker and decatur for 8 months. now i am happily up in the sticks.
Or do you ever get north of 285?
thanks,
shon

Chethair

Loc.
Talbott, Tn
Dana 44

I sent you a pm on the dana 44. If the other gentlemen don't want it, I will take it. Just let me know. Thanks

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
I'm interested in the hard top, and probably the rear gas tank sending unit.

Can you email me a bunch of pics of the hard top so I can evaluate? Thanks!

bradley.erik.smith@gmail.com

I'm in Marietta so can find some time to come by and look sometime too...

I PM'd you, but figured it'd be easier for you to track it all in one place. Thanks!

SonnyHoliday

If the rear section of the harness is in decent shape, I'd be interested. I need the section that runs from the engine side of the fire wall (with 3 plugs I believe) back to the rear tail lights, side markers and fuel sending unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.